ch3

From now onwards the story will be in an pov

Enjoy

Yn and her father was sitting on the table . And there comes the most entertaining person (just joking ) .
Kim joon entered in the resort with his family .
"Why I came here " he said uninterested 
"Because I'm  getting married dad"
Taewon replied  .. and don't poke you leg in my marriage dad I'm begging you...
"Are you out of your mind ," joon said  being shocked " I'm your father of course I'll be happy with your marriage" ....
"Really ," taewon scoffed  , you were never ready for the marriage this is happening because of my hyung .
Joon saw yn and her father sitting on the table . They both went to table and sat on there resptive seats .
"Hello uncle ," yn asked ,  today we  are here for the arrangements of our marriage..
"Yes daughter ", joon said with fake smile .. joon hates poor people and because of his idoit kid he have to sit with them . Uff 
"Mr Kim if you agree we can keep the marriage,"  yd said , on next week only .
"It is completely fine , I'll see the arrangement." Joon said
"Yn and taewon you both go and talk , "  yn dad said to them
Yn and taewon left from there . They both reach in the garden are for talking.
" Taewon , why are you marrying me" yn asked .
" Because you are ver hot yn" tae won  smirked, " just kidding you are nice person and I like you ".
"Okay " , how many siblings do you have  , yn asked
" I have a older brother and a younger sister,  taewon replied  and she is married .
"What is the name of your brother ?" Yn asked .
" Kim taehyung " taewon replied with a smile , so let's go back yn see you soon.
"I have  heard this name before " yn thought .
With that they both went to the table .
Kim Joon and yn dad bid good byes and left for the homes . Taewon too left , yn was going to her house she had some work in her orphanage yes yn works in orphanage.
Yn get to knew about a child who is admitted in hospital , so she is going to meet the boy .
In hospital
At reception
" In which room number a boy is admitted which is from xxx orphanage " yn asked .
" In 908maam" she replied.
She reached the room and she saw someone .
" you " yn yelled

.
.

.
.
.

Hello readers let me know how a the chapter.
Bye take care
Vote or god us watching you😇