Chapter 4: Sumiko VS Daki

(Kyojuro's point of view)
While Rokuta and I kept ourselves hidden in a building carefully safeguarding Koinatsu while she was unconscious, Sumiko fought against the upper moon demon before her. "You might now be a demon slayer, but you're never going to be a person I'd bother with killing!", the upper moon demon said. "And I see you're always going to be a goddamn witch who's never going to stop being super cruel to humans regardless of what they look like!", she answered. "Kamado girl, try to remember what I told you!", I said. "Got it!", she replied as she continued battling her opponent. "Don't worry about how we're going to win this battle! Backup is on the way and will be here shortly!", I said just before Rokuta turned his head towards me. "Can I trust you to get Miss Koinatsu out of here while my sister and I fight off that demon moon?", he asked as he handed Koinatsu to me. "Of course, but I will return with backup once I've achieved this.", I replied before running out of the building while carrying her. After I reached the side of the district Tengen and I had entered it through, she woke up just as I placed her against a tall tree near the district's entrance. "Are you the swordsman who brought me out of the entertainment district to ensure my safety?", she asked. "Yes and don't worry about Sumiko. She and her youngest sibling are both battling the demon you saw.", I answered. "So those things aren't a myth, are they?", she asked. "No.", I answered. "Brother!", Senjuro said and we turned to see him walking towards us with Mitsuri, Obanai, Kanae, Sanemi and some of the Corps' medics. "Master Rengoku, don't worry about her. We'll look after her.", one of the medics said. "Understood.", I responded before standing up.