Awkward.

Hermione.

All the prefects entered the carriage, sitting down. As they sat down, I checked the prefects list placed on the coffee table.

                                                          __________________________________

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY.

To the Head Boy and Head Girl, below is the list of all the prefects from each house.

Gryffindor :

Ginerva Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Arcturus Shacklebolt(AS)
Marcus Carrow(MC)

Ravenclaw:
Luna Lovegood
Alecto Abbott(AA)
Teddy Abbott(TA)
Rolanda Switch(RK)

Hufflepuff:
Albus Alderton(AY)
Rosemerta Nott(RN)
Vincent Shacklebolt(VS)
Kreacher Trelawney(KT)

Slytherin:
Seraphina Blackwood
Alicia Finch-Fletchley
Roger Jigger(RRJ)
Rose Snape(RS)

As you can see, this year there have been four prefects chosen from each house.

_________________________________

I completed reading the list and looked around. There were a lot of new faces, all of them talking between themselves. I looked over at Malfoy and he was still looking out the window, embarrassed. I felt a little sad for him.

I got up, cleared my throat. They all stopped talking and looked at me, including Draco.

"Good Morning, I am Hermione Granger, the Head-Girl for this term at Hogwarts. First of all, congratulations to all of you.", I said, smiling. Ginny, Neville and Luna smiled right back. The others kept on listening.

" I think we can start with introductions..."

And the meeting went on. They all were such interesting people!

It looked like a friend group between Albus Alderton, Alecto Abbot, Teddy Abbot, Marcus Carrow, Rose Snape, Arcturus Shacklebolt and Vincent Shacklebolt. They were such fun people! It seemed like Albus was a quiet person but enjoyed their company a lot. Alecto and Vincent seemed like best friends, so did Arcturus and Marcus. Teddy, who was Alecto's brother, seemed like everyone's best friend, though he seemed a little creepy at times. They made jokes, laughed, and then Alecto and Albus apologised for their behaviour. I just smiled at them, telling them it was okay.

The others were peacefully sitting, talking to the group a little, and also doing their own thing. Kreacher was reading a newspaper, sometimes passing funny comments on the groups discussions. Roger was a little outcast, as he was only friends with Albus and Vincent. Albus and Vincent had been friends back home, I heard them saying.

I let them all socialise a bit before we began the meeting, it was really fun.

Ginny, who was talking to the group, excused herself and came to me, sitting beside me.

"Hey, Hermione, they are so much fun!, I mean, really!", she said, a little exhausted with all the talking.

I chuckled in response and said,