Happiness.

Hermione.

3 months after the war.

I looked out the window of Ginny's room at the burrow. The plain around the burrow was glistening under the sun's bright light. The sky was blue, clouds covering parts of it beautifully.

It's a happy weather. That's the only happy thing right now.

I thought to myself.

I pulled away from the happy weather, pulling my messy hair into a bun. I looked into the mirror, at my hair and then, as always, at my arm. The scar was still clear as ice. I winced everytime I saw it, immedietely remembering about the manor. Lestrange.

I closed my eyes and thought to myself,

I am alive. We won the war, Hermione, Be grateful and be happy.

I sighed and opened the creaky door to go down. As I entered the living room, I looked around to see everyone sitting around.

Ginny and Ron were playing chess by the fireplace, George was talking to Fleur who used to come here when Bill was at work. Mr.Weasley was playing with the phone I gave him, he looked so adorable, I smiled to myself. Harry was sitting alone on the couch, writing a letter. I smiled, he had been writing a lot after the war. And, he had been writing to Draco Malfoy.

It was an unusual friendship but it was a friendship nonetheless. We broke the news to the order about Malfoy helping Harry defeat Voldemort.

Many disagreed, thinking he had helped by mistake and was just pretending to have planned this to get into the good books of the Order.

Most of the weasleys agreed with Harry, except for Ron.

He was absolutely livid whenever he saw Harry writing to Malfoy, but as time went on, he started ignoring Harry, to the point where they weren't talking much at all. I was a little sad because we were being praised as the Golden Trio.

I went and sat down next to Harry, he looked up at me and smiled. He had been through a lot, we had been through a lot. But, he was really happy, relaxing at the burrow, writing letters and just living life in the moment. I was slightly jealous of him.

"Hey", he said as I sat down.

"Another letter to Malfoy I assume",I said as I gave him a small grin. He grinned right back and nodded in response. It was really weird, Harry felt very happy whenever he read Malfoy's letters and also when he wrote letters to him. It was a strange relationship but it was really working.

" Are you two dating? You have been exchanging letters more frequent than Ron and Lavender kissing in 6th year", I said, laughing, Harry hesitantly laughed, scared that he would enrage Ron.

Ron immedietely turned to me with a disgusted look on his face.

" Don't remind me, Hermione, Bad times...... Bad times......", he mumbled, looking at the chess board as he also smiled a bit at the joke.

I sighed and relaxed more into the couch, getting lost in my thoughts.

We'll be back in Hogwarts in a few months, it was June 4th today. And as that thought crossed my mind, 4 owls rushed in through the window, there were feathers everywhere.