21.

August 15th, 2023

Carson's POV: 

The weeks following Jack and my makeup had sped by. The end of our vacation coming to an end in two days. 

Right now all of us were sitting around the fire, talking and enjoying each others presence. The topic of discussion at the moment was wether or not Trevor would be able to pull some tiktoker named Dixie. 

"I don't know Z, she might be too hot for you" Quinn says seriously. "Yeah I agree. Sorry buddy" Alex butts in. 

"What? Guy's really?" Trevor asks devastated. 

"Oh come on guys. Trevor, she will like you for your personality and your looks can just be a plus" I tell him with a smile.

"Really? You mean it Carson?" he asks perking up.

"100% Trev" I say. "See, fuck you guys" he taunts, big smile on his face. 

Other conversations start to take place so Jack pulls me closer and whispers in my ear: "You know you didn't have to lie to him. He can take it."

"I wasn't lying tho?" I say more as a question than a statement. 

"You weren't?!" he asks bewildered. "No I meant it" I tell him. 

"Wait, you think Trevors good looking?" he asks slightly stunned with a hint of amusement. 

"Well he's not bad to look at" I say with a shrug. "Am I not bad to look at?" he asks.

"Oh you're just wonderful to look at. You're so pretty" I joking gush over him. Satisfied with my answer he pulls me even closer and gives my cheek a kiss. 

Jack's POV:

I awake with a start and grab at my phone to look at the time. 2:45 am. "Pst Carson. Wake up" I whisper, shaking her.

"Jack, stop" she says, scrunching up her nose and turning the other way.

"No Carson, baby, you gotta wake up" I say, shaking her even harder. "Ugh Jack. What could you possibly want?" she asks, now more awake.

Climbing out of bed, I pull her up and start walking towards my door. I bring a finger to my lips to tell her to stay quiet but I don't think she's gonna make much noise anyway. We silently make our way down the stairs, me slightly carrying her so she doesn't fall. 

Making our way through the living room, I grab the blanket on top of the couch and open the backdoor, leading us down towards the boat. It's still dark outside but the lights on the outside of the house make it bright enough for me to see where the boat is. 

"Jack why are we at the boat?" Carson asks me, now more awake and aware of her surroundings. 

"Because I wanted to hangout on it before we leave tomorrow" I tell her, setting the blankets down and pulling her on top of me. 

She's straddling my waist and lays her head in my neck. I wrap the blankets around us and pull her closer to my body. 

"Jack" she says ever so quietly. "Carson" I say back.

"Its 3am and you're hard" she says, picking her head up and looking at me. 

"I can't help it. You've deprived me for a month and now you look so pretty just sitting in front of me" I sheepishly say. 

"Is this why you brought me out here?" she asks with a giggle. "No but it is a plus. It was on your list" I say hopeful. 

She gives me one of her beautiful smiles before placing her lips on mine. She's kissed me multiple times since a month ago, but this was different. It was needy.

My hands find her waist pulling her down onto my hard dick. It had been going crazy the last month, me having to see her all the time. 

She tangles her hands in my hair, lightly pulling at it. I detach my lips from hers and move downwards towards he neck which is wide open since she's wearing a tank top. 

I can hear her shallow breathes in my ear as I suck and mark her neck. My fingers slip down towards the waistband of her shorts, snapping it a few times against her waist before diving underneath. 

My fingers ghost her underwear and I can feel how wet she is. 

"So wet for me already" I groan out against her neck, earning a small whimper from her lips. I immediately slide two of my fingers into her, slowly moving them around. Her head drops back and she lets out a breathy groan. 

I speed the pace of my fingers up and start tracing circles on her clit. Quiet moans leaving her mouth. A few more quick movements from my fingers and she's coming undone. I remove my fingers from her pants and stick them in my mouth, licking her off of me. 

She reaches underneath my shirt and traces my abs, holding eye contact with me as I slide her shorts and underpants off. She slides my boxers down and softly takes my throbbing cock in her hand, spreading the pre cum around the tip. 

Re-placing my hands on her waist, I lift her up and hold her where my tip is barely between her folds. I see her eyes go wide. She needs this just as bad as I do. 

Slowly I lower her down onto my shaft until she bottoms out. I give her a second to adjust but she doesn't take it, starting to rock her hips on top of me. 

Both of us need more so I lift her hips slightly from my own before pulling her back down. Moans escape both of us. "God I forgot how good you feel around me" I tell her, continuing the movements.

"Rowdy, faster" she begs, trying to ride me by herself. Grunting to show my response, I grab her hips and start pounding her down onto me finally finding her g spot. 

Her moans continue to spew out and I have to recapture her lips in mine to quiet them. From the position and the pace that we are currently achieving, both of us are almost there, one more thrust and we finish at the same time. 

"Remind me to never piss you off again" I tell her as I catch my breathe. "Maybe you should remember that yourself" she says with a giggle, placing a kiss on the side of my mouth. 

I slowly pull out of her and pull my boxers up, helping her back into her shorts. She re-cuddles into my chest and places her hand in my hair. 

"Jack?" she asks. "Carson" I reply back. "Whats gonna happen when you go back to New Jersey and I'm in Ohio?" she asks sounding scared. 

"Nothings gonna change" I assure her, rubbing her back. "What's not gonna change?" she asks.

"How I feel about you" I tell her.

"Will you visit me?" she asks quietly. "Whenever I can" I tell her truthfully, which I know won't be often when the season starts.

"Will you let me visit you?" she asks. "Of course, baby. You can visit me whenever you want. You can drop out of college and live with me forever" I tell her earning myself a small laugh from her. 

"Thanks Jacky" she says, giving me a small squeeze. 

"Anything for you Carson" I tell her, placing my head on top of hers.