twenty one

Half the journey i fell asleep, it wasn't until i felt the train stop and masses of people walking around me for me to wake up.

The train station isn't a long walk from my place so Damon and the others followed me and Noel. We were both hoping that Paul, Guigs or Liam weren't there.

Luckily they weren't as we walked into the house, surprisingly all clean and tidy.

"Looked like Paul actually did the house cleaning for once" I said.

Noel laughed as he walked around me leading his hand around my waist to my back, leaving a kiss on my cheek and walking upstairs, im assuming to get changed.

I should probably do the same i thought.

"Make yourself at home, set up wherever if you would like, if yous want a hot drink i can make one in a second im just going up to get changed."

"Alright love" was Damons reply, as i walked upstairs.

As i walked in my room i was met with a shirtless Noel. Realising i had never really seen him like this, i blushed and had to look away.

"Why yous hiding that beautiful face of yours Arthur's?" he said.

"No reason i mumbled.

He came up from behind me and turned my face around with his hands, placed a kiss right on my lips and let it linger until he moved away to put on one of Paul's shirts and walked out the door.

After i had changed i came downstairs to see Graham and Noel showing each other there favourite riffs and there style of playing. It was adorable seeing them together.

I was on brew duty.

"How'd you too meet" Damon asked out of the blue.

"My brothers a guitarist for Oasis" i replied. "Friends with the Gallaghers"

I could see the answers unfold in his brain just by looking at him.

"Ah i see" he replied.

"Whats your new album called?" i asked, changing the subject.

"Modern life is Rubbish"

"No title more relatable than that" i said. Which made Damon laugh.

"Yeah i suppose, i mean it is but you just gotta find the right people, then its not." he said to me and smiled.

I observed Damons face, and gave a smile in return. His eyes were very beautiful and i could tell his heart was in the right place, other than usual boys, cough cough, liam.

In my zoned out state the static off the amp shocked me. Alex had turned the bass amp really loud and started the bass riff to a new song i had never heard before. But it sounded amazing.

Noel looked at Alex with shock. It's so surprising how the bass gets so overlooked.

"Woah, whats that bass-line to?" i asked.

"A new song from our album" replied Graham.

"Oily water, its called" said Dave.

"I love it, can u teach me?" i asked, while looking to Alex. He nodded, gave me the bass and talked it through with me being ever so patient.

After a couple of minutes i got the hang of it, it felt so freeing, and to think i was the person playing this was amazing. At first the strings felt weird because i've never really touched a guitar or bass before, but i adored the sound it made and the different options and tones the bass guitar gave.

After playing the riff a couple times i look up and everyones quiet, even Alex looked slightly shocked.

"Ive never seen anyone catch on to a instrument so fucking fast" said Noel. "The bass is your instrument."

The happiness inside me built up.

"Alex get outta here, we just found your replacement" Damon joked.

"Heyy, woah there, remember who's going to be supplying you with cheese when i get my farm" Alex replied.

He always joked about having a cheese farm and it made us all laugh.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

I went up to my brothers room and rummaged through to find exactly what i was looking for. A pack of ciggs.

I brought them down to the boys playing. Noel and the others had been jamming out the past couple of hours and it was so fun.

I could tell Noel loved it, and the music. All there songs were really good. Graham was teaching Noel and i loved it.

Damon suggested we got a takeaway so i called up the place.

"Where are you guys headed next?" i asked the band.

"Back to London" replied Dave.

"Just getting the rest of the album sorted." Damon added.

"How many songs have u got for it so far?" i asked.

"13" Graham said. "It pisses me off cause i want it to be a even number, the others aren't fussed."

"You know what i say. We help u write the last song, fuck the credit i don't give a shit i wanna be a part of something."

I looked to Noel.

"Summat like that" he said and gave me a smirk.

Damon looked to the others. "Lets do it"