fifteen

I end up getting into class late but it turns out better that i imagined it.

Our lunch break passed and it was 15 minutes before the lesson finished when i heard a massive ruckus in the hallways.

It sounded like London boys screaming. And i was right.

"I don't know where she is she didn't tell me what course she was doing"

That was Damon.

"We could be fucking hours looking for her. Shit can we just go?" One of his friends said.

The voices were coming closer then they stopped outside of my door.

Damon saw me and we locked eyes, my stomach was jumping. He motioned for me to come to him. I would of just ran out to him but i didn't want to lose this opportunity.

I asked to use the toilet and rushed out to Damon. I had only met him about a couple hours ago but there was something about him that made me feel safe.

When i went to him he was with 3 other guys. One was tall and Ginger, the other was tall and had long dark hair, the other was slightly smaller with glasses, he had very pretty eyes. But i kept my attention fixated on Damon.

"We got the record deal! Shit i can't believe it" he said. He was so happy and enthusiastic.

I showed my enthusiasm.

"Thats fucking amazing!! Welldone i said and gave Damon a hug. He held on to me longer than i expected then let go.

I felt like i had known him my whole life.

"When is your course finished for the day?" he questioned.

"About ten minutes"

"Okay we will wait for you then your coming with us to celebrate"

His friends looked at him with confusion longing for an explanation.

"Okay" i said and smiled.

★★★

"Shit i didn't think i'd being doing this after college"

Damon looked and smiled at me.

Shortly after my lesson finished we all started walking to the train station. We were going to to to the pub but i mentioned them coming over with the whiskey and left over vodka we have. Plus, Paul, Guigs, Noel and Liam have band practice.