two

Today is the night of the gig. I can tell Paul's nervous but i know he's gunna do great. Guigs is more chuffed about 'pulling some birds'.

I don't really have any close friends, things at home we're always intense so it would just be me and my brother, and of course Guigsy.

Paul and Guigs have already left to the pub and i'm just getting ready. I decide to wear my gazelles, a tight top that compliments my figure nicely, some of dads old dickies trousers and a beaded necklace. I decide to put on some makeup. I've never touched it since mum died as we would always do our makeup on each other.

Light mascara, and lips is all i do.

Walking to the pub i can hear shouting and people singing. I enter the bar and say hello to the landlord.

"Lee, alright?"

"Good yous?" i say.

"Mint. You're brother playing tonight?"

"Yep. I was surprised when he told me. Haven't actually heard any of their songs"

"The usual?" he asks me.

"yer"

Guigsy comes up to me from the side of the bar and gives me a small fright.

"You okay?" i ask.

"Yer' corse i am love, first eva gig is tonight"

He can't empathise it enough.

"Where's Paul?" i ask.

"Takin' a shit cos he mad scared for performin"

Guigs has taken drugs. I can tell. I really hope the gig doesn't get messed up because there all high.

Guigsy leaves and soon after Oasis walk on stage.
I sit myself right at the back, near the bar.

Centre stage is taken by a scruffy lad. His coat baggy and wearing gazelles too.

Everyone gets comfortable on stage then the instruments start playing. I wait to hear this boys voice.

He leans slightly down and starts to sing. His voice is beautiful, it rasps at the end of words, has a 'cigarette' tone and matches the instruments perfectly.

I eye the boy up and down as he's singing. I'm always seeing lads in the street of Manchester but he's somehow different. His hair is so scruffy and lays perfectly on his face, he's a rough looking lad but that makes me feel oddly attracted to him. His face doesn't show much emotion but that turns something in my stomach.

I see Paul and he's doing great on the rhythm guitar. I see Guigsy and the small smile on his face. Then i look to the other guitarist. He looks similar to the boy singing. He's wearing a adidas top with dark jeans.

His guitar playing is beautiful, looks like a piece of crap but sounds beautiful. His eyebrows are bold and dominant but make his face so pretty. His hair is messy and a dark chocolate colour.

From already looking at the two boys i can tell the introvert and extrovert, the black cat and golden retriever.

Without realising my eyes stayed on the dark haired guitarist the entire gig.

The last song was being played. As the last strum of the guitar was picked he looked up to me and we caught each others eye, before breaking contact he gave a little smile.

★★★

"You were great!!" i said to a drunk Guigsy and relieved brother.

"Cheers darlin" Guigsy replies.

Paul comes from round the corner "Woah" he says.

I show him a confused look.

"You look beautiful Lee, i haven't seen you like this is goodness knows how long"

"Thank you" i tell my brother. It means a lot coming from him.

"She is lookin hawwttt" Guigsy exclaims and he loses his balance.

Paul laughs then asks,
"Did it sound allat?" I can tell he's worried if he played good or not.

"I loved it" i said, and planted a kiss on my brothers cheek.

The two boys walked towards us.

"Bonehead's gettin summit t'night" was said by the scruffy singer as he looked me dead in the eye. His eyes looked tired, his eye lids we're sunken down but gave me knots in my stomach.

He was so beautiful. I sank into his blue eyes and my eyes pondered at his lips. I wanted him to hold me, and wanted him to tell me how much he loved me although he just met me. I felt the urge to throw myself towards his lips. Why? I don't know.

"She's my sister Liam"

Ahh thats his name. Liam.

"Tough crowd" he said with a chuckle, eyeing me up and down and blew out from his cigarette. I could just melt.

Followed behind him was the guitarist. The one i caught eye contact with.

"Lads that was great. R'kid here thinks we gonna get a record deal soon enough-" he stopped as we caught eyes again. My stomach was jumping.

"Who's this?" he questioned.

"My sister Charlie" said Paul.

He raised his eyebrows and looked me up and down. My legs felt weak. The power he had over me and i had hardly met the guy.

"Noel" he said while slowly nodding his head.

I smiled.

"Right who's buying the first round" shouted a already smashed Guigsy.

"I think Charlie should buy us sum big ones" Liam said as he slug his arm around my neck.

I could feel myself blushing at the fact he had his hands on me. But not that way that made me feel special.

"You serious? Yer' so mad fer it you forget your manners. I'll pay first round" Noel said.

Liam suddenly jumped up saying he's gunna go take a piss.

Most of the night i talked to Guigsy, but i could feel Noel's eyes on me. I wanted his eyes on me.

We all had drunk to much so Paul said to everyone we will walk back to ours and everyone could crash there because we're closest to the pub.

Liam had been gone ages and before we left we tried to find him.

I went to where the toilets were and caught Liam and a girl snogging. He had her pinned to the wall. His hand above her and his other around her waist.

I couldn't help but feel jealous. I wanted to be the girl he was kissing.

Meeting Liam at the bar i could tell he was the type of guy to throw around girls and have many one night stands and flings. But a part of me didn't believe that, i didn't want to believe that.

But now i have my answer.

Not knowing what to do i call his name,

"Eer Liam, we're leaving now"

He instantly disconnects himself from her and mumbles 'i'll be right there' then goes to throw himself back on her.

𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें