[05] ━━━ the kitsune

Start from the beginning

"they were looking at you when the sun came up." ethan reminds.

"and they also disappeared, and argent thinks they only appear in the night." scott states.

"isn't that how they appeared to you? in the night?" scott then asks aurora.

"yeah, and very frightening!" aurora exclaims.

"when i looked into their eyes, all i felt was this coldness, i have never felt so cold in my life before, and that was before they touched me!" aurora slightly raised her voice.

"we're doing this." ethan smiles.

scott then sighs out. "yeah, i know, all day, all night."

                           °•✿•°

out in the school halls, nearby a locker, the four werewolves had noticed stiles stilinski walking inside with a disturbed expression.

"I need to talk to stiles, and let him know about everything that happened last night–––without you, the three of you." scott looks at the three wolves.

aiden scoffs at scott, giving him a look of disbelief. "no!"

"yes." scott disagrees.

"it's okay, you don't have to say anything to stiles, 'cause, he already knows, he knows about those–––things..." aurora trails off.

"demonic ninjas." aiden corrects.

"he saw the number five on my neck yesterday." aurora says.

aurora then saw a look on scott's face, her becoming suspicious by his expression. "...why do i get the feeling that this isn't because of last night when the ninjas came for us?"

"demonic ninjas." aiden whispers.

"just don't do anything, okay? and don't listen, okay?" scott gave them warning looks.

scott opened his locker. "are you listening to me?"

"...you said not to listen." aurora frowns.

aiden and ethan sniffles laughs, irritating the latino alpha.

scott slightly rolled his, looking over at her. "rory."

"but, what makes you think we'll be listening in?" aiden feigned innocence.

scott then turns back to look at his locker, closing it with a smirk.  "because, i'm the alpha, you have no idea what i can do, i know everything."

scott then jumps back, feeling a small fist punching on his arm, him then looking at the blonde who had punched him, him staring at her in shock.

"sorry, i'm just flashing back to the words 'i'm an alpha and i know everything', guess you don't know everything, do you?" aurora smirks.

scott frustratedly stares at the three wolves. "j-just let me talk to my best friend without any interrupts, okay?"

"sure, we won't be listening." ethan shrugs, seeing scott getting ready to walk away.

scott slightly turns to look at them, giving them stern looks, him then walking away to go to stiles.

"we are so going to listen, aren't we?" aurora asks, with a knowing look.

"oh, no, come on, no!" aiden says offended.

ethan gave his brother a look as if knowing he was lying.

aiden, noticing the looks he was getting from them, reluctantly sighs out, then giving them a smile.