So you made your choice

All three of them stood in silence, not one of them saying anything to the other. What felt like forever had only been mere minutes. Until Charlie finally got the courage to finally speak.

"Vag I." Charlie was cut off by Vaggie putting her hand up signaling her to be silent.

"So I'm guessing that you've finally made your decision?" Vaggie said, her words almost coming out as a whisper. 

Charlie could see the hurt in Vaggie's expression, which is why she was hoping she wouldn't find out. Till she had come up with a plan to sit down and talk with her. 

"Vaggie please, yes I do love you. That is something that won't ever change. With that being said I'm just not in love with you. As I once was." She turned her head slightly to look at Alastor. Who had his full attention on Vaggie, as if he was waiting for her to do something. Then she looked back at Vaggie. Who by the looks of it was trying to stay in control of her own emotions. 

Vaggie slowly started to laugh. Which made Alastor put a protective arm around Charlie. He believed the girl had finally snapped. 

"So you are telling me that you've fallen for that shit lord? That after EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH, means nothing to you now? You don't even know his true intentions for even being here! He says it's because he wants to help. Well, I call bullshit on that! He's the fucking murderess Radio Demon who has a reputation for torturing people and not having any fucks to give about it! Yet here you are having fallen in love with such a creature?" Vaggie's blood boiled with anger and betrayal. She believed she had time to win Charlie back. To stop any feelings the princess had for that shit lord. 

Charlie was taken aback by Vaggie's words. Yes, the girl had every right to be pissed, but that didn't stop those words from hurting any less. 

"Vaggie please can we just sit down and talk about this? I know you're furious with me right now. I'm so sorry, this is not how I wanted this to go." Charlie had tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes. She moved Alastor's arm that was wrapped around her and slowly started walking toward Vaggie. 

"How else could this have gone, Charlie? How long would you have gone behind my back with him? Before you finally got the guts to tell me how you felt? Leading me to think that there was a chance to fix us and giving me false hope?" Vaggie glared at Alastor, who had been very tense during this encounter. 

You see Alastor was trying very hard not to put his two cents into their conversation. Wanting to allow Charlie to deal with this on her own. Knowing that if he got in the way. Could very well make this worse. Hell, it could even cause Vaggie to attack him. Something that he knows she's always wanted to do. He of course would be able to take her on in a fight and win. Through the thoughts of seeing how Charlie would react to the violence. Making him decide to stay silent until he needed to move in at the last second.

"Vaggie I was going to tell you as soon as possible. I wasn't going to keep you in the dark forever or for long. I know you deserve better than that, no matter what we've currently been through." Charlie kept walking slowly to Vaggie. Not sure how this was going to end. She remembered the last time she tried to get close to Vaggie after their last fight. She had pushed Charlie away after the argument. Now though this situation was worse. Leaving to the uncertainty of what was going to happen next. 

Vaggie gave Charlie a daring glare before speaking again. "Yeah well, at least I found out instead of getting the news from a second party. Which probably wouldn't have been all that long, seeing you can't keep your damn mouth shut." Charlie stopped in her tracks as her eyes went wide. She couldn't believe that those words just came out of her mouth.

"Oh, you mean like how I did about you being a FUCKING Angel from Adam! You know what maybe I should have made sure to keep this a secret for oh I don't know....three fucking years! Sound familiar Vaggie? 

Vaggie was pissed at that subject once again being brought back up again. So much so that without thinking she walked right up to Charlie and slapped the princess in the face with enough force to make her head swing to the side. She almost lost her balance from the blow. 

At that moment Vaggie realized she fucked up.

Everything and everyone froze for mere seconds. As Charlie slowly brought her head back and put a hand on her now bleeding lip. From where she had bit it during the hit. She pulled her hand down to look at the blood now residing on her fingers. Then looked back at Vaggie, who in return had gone from pale, to shocked and then holding her composure altogether. Not wanting to show any remorse for what she did. Believing that she was in the right. Yet what made her want to disappear altogether, was Alastor. While glaring at Charlie she moved her sight passed the princess and noticed Alastor. The Radio Demon was beyond pissed off at this moment. His demonic powers had gone all around him. He had started growing in size from his usual height. Grin became bigger and there was blood slowly dripping from his mouth. Radio dials in his eyes as the static sound becomes louder by the second. 

Charlie had taken notice of the fright in Vaggie's eyes. She also could sense danger behind her as she slowly moved around. Her expression became afraid at seeing Alastor's transformation. She knew that even with being afraid. She had to remind herself this wasn't the first time seeing him like this. If she didn't act fast, he would attack Vaggie and out of blind anger possibly hurt the others in the hotel.

Charlie took a deep breath and slowly started walking towards the demonic Radio Demon. Putting her hands up in a reassuring way to try and calm him down. 

"Al, Alastor please try and calm down. I'm fine I promise, so please just try to go back to normal. She won't hurt me again I promise. So I need you to come back to your senses. Before you do something that you will regret later." Charlie had made her way up to Alastor carefully putting her hands on his overgrown body. She waited for the backlash of doing this. Knowing he could lash out at her. Not realizing what he was doing, but she knew she had to take the chance. 

Alastor's head whipped down to see who dared touch him. Once he saw someone with long blonde hair, with pink circles on either side of their face. The realization of it being Charlie came back into his mind. He knew that he was supposed to be protecting her, yet he was putting her in possible danger. From no one else put from himself. Coming back to his senses he slowly started to retreat to his original size. The dark demonic powers left him and he slowly brought his arms around her. She returned the hug and then pulled away from him to look at his expression. Which was filled with regret and worry.

"I'm glad you came back to me Alastor." Charlie put her hand on his cheek. Alastor softly smiles at the gesture and turns his head to kiss her hand. 

"I'm glad to be back, I do apologize for giving you such a scare back there my darling. Charlie smiled warmly back at him giving him another hug. When she pulled away from him, she turned around and noticed Vaggie was nowhere to be seen. Charlie sighed at this and laid her head on Alastor's chest. She didn't blame Vaggie for leaving after experiencing that. Though she was hoping to come to some kind of closer from what had all just occurred moments ago. 

"Everything will be alright my love, just give everything some time. Yes, things probably won't go back to normal. Granted I wouldn't want that if it meant I wouldn't be holding you like this now." Alastor could feel the smile Charlie gave after hearing that. "Just remember no matter what happens I am here for you my dear. I promise I will never leave your side." Charlie looked up at him, standing on her tiptoes to reach up and kiss him. He returned the kiss and for the moment things were alright and that's all she could ask for.