Chapter 2: The Plan

"Are you insane?!" Bubba Bubbaphant shouted, "There's no way we can get to her, Elliot Ludwig has her under lock and key. He'll kill us if he finds out."

DogDay glared at him. "It's the only chance we've got, we can't stay here."

It was 11:45 PM, meaning the Playcare was pitch black and quiet, and instead of going back to their cages, they hid in the Playcare until the staff had left, and now they were alone.

One Critter however was nowhere to be found - CatNap.

"There's got to be another way." Says Bobby Bearhug, trying to keep her voice down, "And also, will you guys shut up? You'll wake the kids, then we're all dead meat!"

"What about the-" Kickin' Chicken suggested.

"No." DogDay snapped at him, "We don't know anything about that thing except that it's a killing machine. In my eyes, that's a bad sign."

DogDay looked at all of them.

"There's a fire exit nearby, and apparently there's some sort of secret tunnel from there. Then all I need to do is get to the train, set the train to go back to the Game Station. Sneak out of the Game Station without being noticed by Mommy Long Legs-" DogDay explained his plan.

"What's wrong with Mommy Long Legs?" Asks CraftyCorn.

"She's a distraction," Answers DogDay, "We need all the time we can get. Tonight's the only night we can strike in the next few months. It'll be easy to get to Poppy's room after I leave the Game Station."

"I agree," Says Bubba Bubbaphant, "We can't wait for help forever, or there'll be nothing left of us to save."

"I guess it's time I go then." Says DogDay, trying to mask his nervousness with a confident tone.

"Good luck." Says Hoppy Hopscotch, "Stay alive."