the final goal - Lucy Bronze✿

Comenzar desde el principio

I got a surprise when I was chosen to interview Lucy one-on-one. I tried to act professional and ask relevant questions, but I couldn't help feeling nervous and flustered. Lucy was friendly and charming, and answered my questions with confidence and humor. She also complimented me on my work, and asked me some personal questions. I felt a connection with Lucy, and sensed that she was flirting with me. I was confused and thrilled, but also wary of getting my hopes up.

"Hi, Lucy. Thank you for agreeing to do this interview. I know you're very busy, and I appreciate your time." I said, as I met Lucy in a private room.

"Hi, y/n. It's my pleasure. I'm glad to see you again. You look lovely, by the way." Lucy said, as she hugged me.

She hugged me, and I felt her body against mine. She smelled like roses, and I breathed her in. She was lovely, and I felt her warmth. She pulled away, and I missed her touch.

"Thank you, Lucy. You look stunning, as always." I said, as I blushed.

She smiled, and I melted. She was stunning, and I felt her charm.

"Thank you, y/n. You're very sweet." Lucy said, as she winked.

She winked, and I nearly collapsed. She was sweet, and I felt her flirt.

"Shall we begin?" I said, as I took out my recorder.

"Sure. Fire away." Lucy said, as she sat down.

I sat down, and tried to focus. I had a job to do, and I had to be professional. I had a list of questions to ask, and I had to be relevant. But I also had a crush on her, and I had to be honest. I had feelings for her, and I had to be brave.

"So, Lucy. You're one of the best players in the world, and you're about to play in the biggest game of your life. How do you cope with the pressure, and the expectations?" I asked.

Lucy shrugged, and smiled. "I don't think about it too much. I just try to enjoy the moment, and have fun. I love playing football, and I love representing my country. I don't let the pressure, or the expectations, get to me. I just do my best, and hope for the best." She said.

She spoke with ease, and grace. She was humble, and confident. She was passionate, and proud. She was amazing, and I admired her.

"That's very admirable, Lucy. You're an inspiration to many people, especially young girls who want to play football. Who were your inspirations, when you were growing up?" I asked.

Lucy thought for a moment, and then said. "I had many inspirations, but I think the most important ones were my parents. They always supported me, and encouraged me. They taught me to work hard, and to follow my dreams. They also taught me to be kind, and to respect others. They were my role models, and I owe them everything." She said.

She spoke with gratitude, and love. She was respectful, and kind. She was hardworking, and dreamy. She was wonderful, and I liked her.

"That's very sweet, Lucy. Your parents must be very proud of you. Do they come to watch your games?" I asked.

Lucy nodded, and said. "Yes, they do. They're here in Sydney, actually. They came to watch the final. They're very excited, and nervous. They always cheer for me, and support me. They're my biggest fans, and I love them." She said.

She spoke with excitement, and nervousness. She was cheerful, and supportive. She was loving, and loved. She was adorable, and I cared for her.

"That's great, Lucy. I'm sure they're very happy for you. Do you have any other family, or friends, who are here with you?" I asked.