"𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔..." (𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲)

Start from the beginning

Mark dropped to the bed again, groaning into her pillow when she felt her bra loosen around her ribcage.

She wiggled it off, shoving the garment in the general direction of the floor.

More of his body weight pressed against her, an adjustment that only made each thrust feel more intense, as hands slid up her torso.

She whimpered when her nipples were tweaked, bucking her hips against him.

He pinched slightly harder and she groaned, grumbling incoherently into the pillow. Warren's hand gripped her hair, tugging to elevate her head. "What was that?"

"Do it again Sloan."

He chuckled, dropping his hold on her hair as his hands returned to her nipples. He was careful not to squeeze too hard, using the bouncing of her hips as a blueprint. When he began circling the puckered peaks, much like he would a clit,

Her body stilled and her chest lifted for better access. Her moaning increasing in volume until he felt her tighten around him.

Mark lessened the touch as he coaxed her down, giving into his own release when she was close to collapsing on the bed.

****

Bella and Mark were sitting in OB. Mark was skipping the morning meeting as they were finding out the gender of their baby. "You sure you don't wanna be at the meeting?" She asked.

Mark shook his head and smiled. "Why would I want to be there when I'm here with you," he told her.

Bella smiled. She took a deep breath. "Every time we have an appointment, I always worry that there's something wrong. That we're not going to hear the heartbeat," she said.

Mark rolled his eyes and smiled. "Well you know you're being silly. Our baby is gonna be fine. They have you as their mom. So it's going to be okay," he told her as he kissed her lips.

Bella sighed and smiled. She knew how Mark was always reassuring her. But part of her was always worried that there was something wrong with the baby.

"Bella?"

Bella and Mark stood. They walked into the room. Bella got onto the bed. Mark took her hand. The OB looked to them both. "Okay. So you're sixteen weeks today. Let's see if we can see what baby is," she said.

After a few examinations, the OB put the gel onto Bella's stomach. A few moments later, the baby's heartbeat was heard. Mark never took his eyes off of the screen as he saw his baby there.

Bella saw the look on Mark's face. She smiled. The OB nodded. "Okay Bella, the baby is a little underweight for what we would expect for this time. But they are a healthy. The weight isn't really a concern at the moment."

Bella frowned. "Okay? I'm eating all the right foods and taking it easy."

"This isn't anything to worry about at the moment. The baby will gain weight. Did you want to know the sex?" The OB asked as she looked to them.

Both Bella and Mark nodded. The OB smiled. "You're having a-."

****

Grace smiled up as Bella walked over to her. "Hey. How did it go this morning?" She asked.

Bella nodded. "The baby is underweight. Is that my fault? I mean, I'm doing everything I can."

Grace smiled and shook her head. "No honey. These things happen. Your baby is going to be okay. Besides you're tiny yourself. Did you find out what you're having?"

"Yeah. We know."

"And?"

Bella smiled and winked. "You'll have to wait," she said as she looked to her.