We're okay

No one's pov.

The group passes through a gorge with dead trees and Sid is getting tired.

The mammals don't stop walking, while Sid is trailing slowly behind.

"Just can we slow down a little? I'm dying here.", complained Sid.

He then looked at the tree branch and saw two vultures looking at him.

"It was just a figure of speech!", added Sid.

He runs to catch up with the others who find themselves surrounded by more vultures which makes them uneasy and frightened.

"Oh...", started Summer as she looked around at all the vultures, "...no."

"They just sit there, watching us.", stated Manny.

"I wish I knew what they're thinking.", said Sid.

The vulture, sitting on a branch, glares at the mammals and starts to sing.

"Food, glorious food...~ We're anxious to try it~"

"Three banquets a day~", sang a female vulture as she flew over mammals' heads, "Our favorite diet~"

"Just picture a mammoth steak~", began the vulture chick, who was really cute, "Fried, roasted, or stewed~"

"Oh, food, wonderful food~ Marvelous food~ Glorious food~", all vultures started to sing as Sid screamed.

"Food, glorious food~"

The vultures then chased the possums. "Poached possum served flambé~"

The female vulture chases Sid. "Broth made from a sloth~"

Then Sid falls into a pond of mud and starts sinking. Summer and Diego ran over to Sid and saw vultures surrounding him. "Or a saber-tooth souffle~", sang the vultures, looking at the two sabers. Diego then stomped his paw on a log, throwing Sid out of the pond.

"Why should we be fated to~ Do nothing but brood~ On food, magical food, wonderful food, marvelous food?", sang the vultures causing everyone to scream.

"Food, glorious food~ Flesh picked off the dead ones~ Rank, rotten, or chewed~ Soon, we'll be the fed ones~ Just thinking of putrid meat~ Puts us in a mood for~"

The mammoths balanced on the rocks, while two sabers jumped on them.

"Food, glorious food, marvelous food, fabulous food, beautiful food~"

"Magical food~", sang the vulture chick.

"Glorious food!"

The vultures looked over the cliffs and saw that the mammals were hanging on a tree stump above the ground alive, much to their disappointment.

"There.", started Manny, talking to Sid, "Now, you know what they were thinking."

The stump gives way and the group falls to the ground, making the vultures fly off into the air.

~Time Skip~

Later, the group is walking up a hill.

"Food, glorious food~", sang Sid.

"Sid!", everyone shouted.

"What? It's catchy."

"Yeah but it's getting on our nerves!", complained Summer.

They all went up the hill and saw the boat. A lot of mammals were walking up in the boat.