Seesaw

No one's pov.

Later, the mist went down as the group walked through rocky terrain. Crash and Eddie look around then run off. Sid, Summer, and Diego walk along 'til Sid hits a stump, making an 'ow'.

"Watch out, there's a stump.", lately warned Crash.

"Not anymore.", grunted Sid.

Manny walks over to Ellie who is still upset with him.

"I, uh, thought we could walk together.", suggested Manny.

"Crash, ask the mammoth why he thinks that.", demanded Ellie and Crash went to stand on her back and look at Manny.

"She said she thinks you're a jerk and to go away!", replied Crash and went back on Ellie's tusks.

"She didn't say...Ow!", Manny hit his head on a stump. "Look, maybe if we spend more time...Ow!", started Manny but hit a stump.

"Tell him that I need a little personal space right now.", demanded Ellie.

Then Crash and Eddie hang upside down in front of Manny.

"She said go jump in a lake.", Crash said.

"And possums rule!", exclaimed Eddie and fist-bumped Crash, and jumped on the ground.

"I can hear her, you know.", hinted Manny.

"What do you want? A medal?", mocked Crash.

The two possums took one step and fell into the mist, screaming. Ellie gasped and walked towards them. Ellie moved forward, the ground raised up like a see-saw. Diego hangs on to it with Sid clinging to his back legs, and Summer at the other end. With such a tiny space, Manny and Ellie keep bumping into each other. Crash and Eddie are on a rock further below them.

"Stop moving!", demanded Diego. The mammoths do so and the rocky platforms stop. "Thank you."

The rocks holding the platform break, making it move again and Sid loses his grip and falls down though he manages to hold onto another rocky platform. The platform, which Ellie is standing on starts to break underneath her.

"Manny! Ellie! Lock trunks!", demanded Diego. The mammoths only glared at each other. "Now!".

The two wrap their trunks and walk up the rock, keeping it in balance.

"Crash! Eddie! Grab onto that ledge!", demanded Diego again.

The two possums see a ledge that could be their only chance of survival and then look down to the abyss. The two of them laugh.

"Funny. Now what is your real plan?", asked Eddie.

"Just do it!", Diego demanded again.

"Bye, Eddie!", said Crash.

"Bye, Crash!", said Eddie.

"Bye, Ellie!"

"Bye, Summer!"

"Go, now!", Diego demanded again once the possums said their goodbyes.

Crash stretched out and grabbed the ledge with Eddie holding on to his tail.

Knowing Summer, she would find a safe place. Which she already did and jumped off and then climbed to the top ledge. As she did so, Diego followed her every movement. When he saw she was safe, he adverted his eyes to the two mammoths.

"Um, uh, I'm sorry if what I said before offended you.", tried Manny to apologize.

"What do you mean "if" it offended me?", questioned Ellie.