31 Morning hunger

The chirping of the birds that sang loudly every morning now that it was spring again was the first thing Damian heard when he opened his eyes. He pulled his wife a little closer to feel her warmth against his skin. He sighed softly as Sanja placed her hand on his after he laid it on her growing belly.

The baby seemed to be wide awake too, as the father-to-be felt the gentle movements under his hand. A proud smile appeared on his face before he gave Sanja a kiss on the hair.

"Good morning." she breathed.

The tiredness was still too heavy for her to just shake off so early in the morning. Growing a baby takes a lot of energy, even if she didn't want to admit it. Damian had to remind her regularly that it was okay for her to sleep longer or take a nap or two in the afternoon.

"Good morning, my darlings. How are you?" Damian asked gently as he rolled Sanja onto her back so he could look his wife in the eye.

Then he gave her a much-needed good morning kiss.

"We are fine. Hungry as ever." she replied as she played with Damian's fingers.

"Well then, I'd better get my family something for breakfast. You're not moving. I'll be right back," Damian said and was about to pull away from her when she grabbed his arm and stopped him from leaving the warm, cozy bed.

"That's not the hunger I meant, my love," she replied.

Sanja tried to make her voice sound seductive. She carefully pulled him close again. Gently, she brought a hand to his face and stroked it tenderly as she held him closer to her at the same time.

Damian didn't hesitate for a second to connect her lips with his. Almost immediately, he heard a heartfelt sigh from his wife. God, he loved this woman so much. If anything, he was falling more in love with her every day, every moment of the day. And now she would soon make him her father. Unbelievable how fate played out like this.

"I want you to love me now." she breathed against his mouth.

Her hot breath washed over his face and he found it difficult to control himself. But he knew he had to be a little softer with her at the moment.

"I always love you, my darling." he replied and then let his hands wander over her body. 

Like him, she didn't wear much clothing during the previous night. And what was left now landed piece by piece on the floor. Slowly, Damian's mouth explored Sanja's body as she squirmed with pleasure beneath him.

Finally, he lay down on his back and pulled his beloved on top of him. The fire in her eyes blazed as she ran her palms over his defined chest. She held his gaze as she lifted her hips and slowly lowered herself onto his hard member.

They both moaned in relief and desire. Damian gripped his wife's hips and held her upright as she began to move up and down torturously slow. She circled her hips, driving her husband almost crazy with lust.

All he wanted to do was pull her down onto him harder and faster or thrust his hips up powerfully. But he resisted the urge, because the last thing he wanted was to hurt her. And so Damian satisfied himself by stroking her. He caressed every inch of her bare skin as she rocked on top of him and took what she needed.

It didn't take much time for the two of them to reach the highest height. Sanja came quickly as Damian began to rub her little bud. And as she climaxed, she pulled her husband over the orgasmic edge with her.

Gasping for air, she got off him so that she could lie in his strong arms. And so the two of them lay in each other's arms and cuddled for a while until it was time to pay attention to the other kind of hunger.