God vs Devil

AN- Hello, my friends. I'm currently in the middle of preparing for my exams, and this week I hope to put out about four chapters of "Son of Lucifer: Satanael" and two chapters of "Twin Dragons of Westeros." After this week, I will be on a week-and-a-half break again to study for our prelims. I hope you understand.

“Well, hello, young Lucifer”

As Naruto turned around, he saw the Biblical God donning golden and white royal robes, misty golden eyes, golden-on-silver hair, and a tan complexion. The power emanating was formidable, evident in Naruto's expression shifting from boredom to a grin reminiscent of the previous battle.

"Well, the Almighty has come at last," Naruto mocked, summoning his last dagger, the 'Ominous Wind.' Five daggers levitated smoothly in the air as devil and god faced each other, neither willing to make a move.

God eyed him once and calmly stated, "I only came here to collect my children, nothing more. I don't want to kill Lucifer's first son." Naruto's grin transformed into a feral snarl as he lunged toward God with one of his daggers, but God defended effortlessly with a single finger.

Full of rage, Naruto unleashed a powerful blast of "Fire Magic," incinerating everything in its path. The fields turned black, revealing flowing lava. Naruto tripled his speed, attempting to grab God's hand and fling him into the air. However, God, anticipating the move, released a massive spear of light at Naruto, which was promptly destroyed upon contact in Naruto's darkened hands.

"What power!" Naruto exclaimed, prepared to unleash his version one Assault Mode on his formidable opponent. His Heterochromia eyes turned blood red, two additional eyes emerged beneath the original ones, his attire shredded, creating two extra arms below the original pair, and a mouth formed on his belly.

Naruto grasped three daggers, sealing the last one. Darkness and thunder crackled through the blades as he readied to confront God in his first stage. God, however, maintained a grimacing expression that irked Naruto, fueling his rage.

Suddenly, Naruto felt the impact of 10,000 punches in just 0000000000.1 seconds. God adjusted his posture as if nothing occurred, but Naruto understood the true force. Snarling in rage, Naruto unleashed a slash, sending violent electric crackles toward God, who countered with his own light magic. The powerful attacks collided, revealing a golden misty gaze in God's eyes.

Seeing an opportunity, Naruto summoned his last dagger and unleashed his "Bloodflame," combining it with the daggers. God, unable to react in time, was struck directly. Despite his defenses, he survived with only minor cuts.

Naruto persisted in his attack, summoning tentacles of darkness to slice through God. However, the Almighty countered with a well-placed light barrier. God observed Naruto advancing, armed with only two daggers and a strange hand sign formed with his additional arms.

Smirking, Naruto employed one of his abilities to counter God. He acknowledged that without high-tier to god-tier spells, he wouldn't have survived the earlier attack. With this newfound ability, Naruto could now engage the Almighty on equal grounds.

“Adaptation” the ability to simply adapt to anything and everything that Naruto found to be a danger to him. Naruto moved forward with the speed that surpassed his previous one.

God tried to deliver a quick jab on Naruto but when the jab was made it did little damage on Naruto's stomach, the damage was healed in an instant and Naruto retaliated with a swing kick that released a massive gust of wind that cut through the nearby mountain top.

“Hmm, not bad, old geezer,” Naruto muttered under his breath as he unsummoned all his daggers, preparing another wave of darkness. He launched the wave, and it collided with a wave of radiant light, causing massive explosions everywhere.