(proto) Jupi & (proto) sat had favs

Začít od začátku

"Oh really, okay!" Gaia waved goodbye at the Gas giants.

Jupiter and Saturn smiled softly at Gaia and Theia. Then waved back as soon Gaia waved to them.

"I never knew you managed to befriend the big gas giants! It's so rare to do that!" Theia say to Gaia.

"I don't know, it was a little scary but I managed. It was very easy all of a sudden," Gaia shrugged.

"Yeah that's so cool! You should teach me your socializing skills,"

-after a few minutes later of a nice hang out and games.

Gaia and Theia walked away a few minutes ago and continued chatting. But then...
An asteroid was coming straight to Gaia.

Four asteroids.

"GAIA WATCH OUT-"

As the asteroids came in rushing. It almost hit Gaia but it hit someone else. The asteroids managed to hit Jupiter's surfaces instead.

"Are you two, okay?" Jupiter asked them. His expression turned to a worry one. He doesn't want any of them to die. Especially Gaia on those big asteroids.

"Am fine! Thank you," Gaia answered, then nervously sigh in relief.

Jupiter expression smiled.

"You two should be careful, because a specific someone is causing some of these messes of gravity," Jupiter's expression turn to disgust when he mentioned "specific someone" obviously mentioning Hades. But Gaia and Theia are oblivious to that.

"And what is that specific someone causing this a lot?" Theia put her hands on hips, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh don't worry about it, It's nothing. But just listen to my warning and be careful," Jupiter repeated again. Then he walk away. But he smiled and waved at Gaia again then left.

He had to talk about it to Saturn.

(But a new fun fact(theory):they wouldn't protect or do the same thing if Gaia isn't their favorite or they don't gaf about him)

+

As Jupiter explained to him what happened, Saturn eyes widen, he angrily stomped his feet.

"WHAT! Let me guess Hades done it again?" Saturn assumed then accuses Hades for the problem of the whole unstable gravity mess. Even though Hades didn't meant or do anything of it.

"We've been warning him countless of times, Saturn. I don't know how long this will go," Jupiter face palm.

"Oh I hope our dear, Gaia is safe. I don't want Hades doing dumb things in his orbit, causing a reckless mess!" Saturn sighed as he angrily answered.

"How about this, we'll approach him again about it-"

"And we'll warn him again that will probably turned into an argument," Saturn finishes Jupiter's sentence instead.

"All over again," Saturn sighed crossing his arms.

Jupiter looks at him then put his hand on Saturn's shoulder.

"We'll figure something out. I'll go chat about it to him, see ya around," Jupiter let go then finishes his words. He walked away to meet up with Hades again, probably another bullying.

"I hope we'll punish him soon, like the rest of the protos," Saturn whispered and mumble under his breath.

Meanwhile, The Sun was checking out his planets. It's his routine to do so!

He was wondering how everyone is doing.

Until Jupiter came to approach him.

Sun gasp a bit.

"Oh am going to talk to one of my planets that is a big one! Am excited!" The Sun thought to himself.

"Hello, uhhh JUPITER! so what are you here for?" Sun asked him as he greeted.

"Am here about Hades," Jupiter crossed his arms. His eyes are half shut, still thinking about Planet X yet annoyed. Thinking about him.

"Oh," Sun put out his hand on his neck. As his big long fluffy puff a bit orangish red hair shines and burns more brighter.

"Is it because-"

"Yes, the unstableness of his orbit. It's causing mess for your planets," Jupiter say.

"Oh..well I don't know how to fix it! His axis is a bit wacky. Do you know how to fix it? Because your face look like your planning something," Sun responded with a nervous look.

Jupiter smirked, evilly.

"I do, actually. Look how about I..uh change his orbit to somewhere else," Jupiter suggested.

.....

"Huh? Y-you mean like- EJECTING HIM!? Wouldn't that- LIKE-"

"No, no, no, no." Jupiter knows how Sun worries of losing planets.

"I mean like changed it, to somewhere a tiny bit further. Perhaps the Kuiper belt?" Jupiter did a little grinned trying to convince the Sun. But his real attempt is seriously ejecting Hades out of the Solar system. With Saturn. As a punishment.

"Hmmmmmmmm," Sun doesn't know if that would balanced the solar system. But him moving out of his orbit will fix things right?

"Okay, fine. Just don't try to eject him out!" Sun stated.

The Sun then leaned in and stared at Jupiter's soul.

"Like, DON'T. make me lose planets. I don't want to lose anyone," the Sun's staring made Jupiter raised an eyebrow.

Sun was shaking a bit. His yellow pupils stared at Jupiter for a few seconds then he stand up.

"Well, hope you fix it!"

"We'll try."

Jupiter walked away turning his back from the Sun. Then his face turned to an evil smirk.

---
Later is a bit longer. Because Jupiter is planning to do that with Saturn as a punishment to Hades if the few warnings didn't work.

-----------

Yep so uh Theia collides dead bruh Gaia unhappy. Asteroids almost hit Gaia. Later later Jupi and Sat mad at Hades then they kick his(Hades)ass and eject him out of the solar system.

Wow such a preppy ancient solar system😍😍😍😍

Words:1519