chapter 11

Joseph....

                        ꧁ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵈᵒ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ꧂

Tears slipping down and she kept wiping them away with shaky hands. I don't even want to break up infront of her, so I kept ignoring her.
But I can't ..I can't the song it's all for her and I wanted to confess her singing her this.
It breaks me up everytime she cries.

Hand in hand, we were walking down the streets all full by the food and music.
" I really love your voice, you know?"
She complimented, nodding her head.
" Why are we even walkin down the streets when we have brand new car!?" I really don't understand women.

" I wanna spend more time with you Jeff"
Did she just? Called me Jeff
I gave her a flexing look.
" So miss rose you love my voice right"
I said teasing her.
" And you love me right? Mr Martell?"
Woah she is actually smooth.
I was already a pink plum yet she kept saying the same thing again and again.

My eyes darted towards her, giving her a soft smile.
She kept blushing all the way .

" Come on say it again I wanna hear it again !"

she said giggling and I was like what ? Are you even saying krisa?

" We should head home it's getting dark and cold okay"
I said trying to ignore her words.

" I love you " before she could compelete her sentence I abruptly stopped myself turning myself all over her side .
" I love you is what you need to say? That's it" I gave a her a look of dissaproval.

Her saying I love you actually skipped my beat. Damn!

She kept going on with her gibberish talks.

" Miss rose ? Did you cried "
I said, while checking over her eyes.
I let my hands run over her cheeks and jaw.
I need to stop I can't make a further move.
Stop!..Joseph!

" Nope I didn't ..." She said trying to step closer.
She knows what she is doing.

"  Your eyes tells the truth"

She stared at me for a minute and launched in for a hug.

" Hey? Kri.."
Before I can say anything, she squeezed my hand.

" If your girl is crying let her cry in your arms.Don't ask her the reason why,she may tell you soon. Patience baby you need patience" she patted my shoulder and kissed my cheeks, walking further.
I? I was left there, shocked by just what happned. Miss rosseeeee just kissed  Mee! Holy shit!
She makes me weak oh lord.
Freakingly excites me.

" Jeez it's hard to understand you women"

" I see you getting red as a tomato man for no reason,and you are saying it's hard to understand women"

I laughed on  her words,but shut my mouth as she looked at me  with puffed mouth,looking all like a puffer fish.

" Okay okay let's go home now it's already getting late and I Care for your safety".

We both walked back to our car.
I was just observing her every move . Her every facial expression.
How can not somebody fall for a woman like krisa.
Who is depressed but smiles and keeps cracking jokes . Actually for her they are jokes but for us they might be lame things.
She is just so innocent and I love her innocence. I don't want to ruin anything.
I just want to love my krisa more and more.
I want to be with her forever.
I must say I'm crazy but only for her.

The streets filled with Christmas decorated things. We met kids dressed up as Santa clauses giving us candies. They were adorable.
We even clicked pics together with them.
I should ask krisa what she wished for gifts. We eventually got in our car.
Picked up Samuel from Eli's house and waving her a goodbye I dropped krisa off her house. It was already night 11 and she was late .
I don't want her parents to be worried for her.
She gets along with Sam the most.
I do get jealoused over their conversation when they get a bit flirty.
Sam is my lil brother but MY little brother , younger than me not younger than her. He is still elder than her yet she acts more like a 30 year old lady boss and he is still a 12 year kid. Yet I love when she is with him, he actually loves her jokes and he do cracks jokes but they are more like dank memes and humerous dark things.

They even follow each other on social media which even I do still I love that they get along with each other.
I would never prefer to read their texts . Damn horrible and terrific.i would puke out if I kept reading 'em.

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹.
𝗗𝗢𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 !! 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 !!

𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱'𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘁  . 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 . 𝗜𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿? 𝗜𝘀 𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 ?
❤︎𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 !
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘂!!  ❤️