chapter 3

............kristine........

                       ꧁  ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ  ꧂

He took me out of the hospital paid my medicinal bills and is also giving me a ride home I don't know why this man is doing this for me ?
How can someone be so kind .
𝐓hanks lord for showing me that humanity and kindness do exists even NOW!?.

I can't believe this guy is willing to ruin his Ferrari 812 GTS for me, someone who didn't even bother to shower today. Am I really going to sit in this car? No way, Krissa, say no to him immediately. You've got legs, you can walk home, it's okay... Just take three deep breaths... Okay, 1... 2... and... 3...

"What are you doing? It's been 15 minutes and you're still standing?" Joseph startled me as he opened the door.

"Um, well, see, I'm perfectly fine, you know? Look, I can jump, I can walk, I can talk, I can do everything. I'm sure I'm in my right mind, so you can go. Thank you for everything, and... yeah, I can go, don't worry about me, Joseph. I'm being honest, see? I want to... um... oh, yeah, my jogging! Because of my mood, I forgot I wanted to jog. So, I'll go jogging home, and you can go to your work, ah...?"

I was lost, unable to find the right words to finish.

"You can, and... yes, thank you so much!"

I quickly started taking big steps to escape... be quick, Krissaaa, be quickkk! I almost stumbled!

Holy shittt.

"You sure you don't want a ride, Krissa? It's no trouble for me." Joseph looked chilled.

"Oh, I'm sure. I don't want to inconvenience you." I didnt knew what to say.

Joseph: "I'll be thinking about you all day, wondering if you made it home safely."

"Well, don't worry, mr. I'm quite capable of taking care of myself."
I sighed and tried to escape this .

...Krisa, focus. You can walk, right? Let's go, okay? One... two... one, two... one, two... on- HOLY SH*T, what the hell?! My heart's in my legs now... Joseph's car is literally right in front of me? How?! The door opened, and he got out of his car, walking while speaking on the phone like he owns this whole place.

"Give me more 5 minutes, please," he said into the phone, sounding concerned. Maybe he's talking with his girlfriend. Of course, why wouldn't this handsome guy have a girlfriend? I could say lots of things...

"What's wrong, Krista?" He stood right in front of me, so tall I need to look up to see this Eiffel tower.

"Nothing, why?" I looked up, and he bent towards me, close to my face. I could smell cherries. Maybe he had a morning session with his girlfriend after I blanked out in the hospital, and he came back with an excuse, telling me, "Oh, miss, I was busy?" Huh, like I care.

"Miss Rose? Seems like you are lost?" Casting a glance at his eyes... damn, he's closer to my face. I can't do anything else but stare at his hazel eyes... he's pretty... so much prettier than me...

"It's just nothing, Mr. Martell... I was just wondering, who's that woman whose lips you've sucked so deep that even now, you're close to me, I can smell cherries," I blurted out, moving farther away and stepping back.

"Why... are you jealous?" Woah... this dude's got balls to have a conversation with me to prove he's wrong.

"Nah, not at all. What made you think I'm jealous?"

I took out my phone and started unlocking it, trying to hide my racing thoughts and the cheesy fantasies running through my mind about his tie, his lips, and all...

" ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴇʏᴇs ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ " The  word'll be  stuck with me forever now.

" Lost again miss Rose " I was embarassed  .

" No..n-no...here ...your number please" god I wanna scream somewhere cause I'm daring this guy to give me his number and I know I would be attached I know I would buttt for wulf i need someone to help.
I'm sorry wulf if I would be attached....

" Mhm...great...here you go..call me then whenever you would be free " I slapped his hand and he burst out laughing.

Wulf he laughed I made him laughed. I know what I am doing yet I wanna do this. Pain is pain it hurts.

" See miss get into my car , I Have an meeting I need to go? I can't waste my time here like this . I promise I'll have this conversations with you for sure soon, like you also have my number now? So can we please " after a great pause I finally nodded to say a yes .

We both were silent, an awkward silence between us the whole drive.

He stopped his car right infront of my house and I stepped out finally .

" Well thank you so much joseph! You owe me a dinner okay? "
He laughed and nodded yes .

" Well listen, take these  ...if you..feel low grab them ? Hope it will remind you of me?"

He winked at me.
Can't resist hisss charmsss!

" Of course it would remind me of you Joseph thank you so much! "

And with that joseph took out a book from his backseat  and took a pen out from his pocket.
He started scribbling ....um...no ? he's writing something i don't know what it is.. he handed me back the paper

" Hope you have a good day miss rose.
Take care of yourself please"  his car and dissapeared among the busy streets .
A gentleman.

It's hard to find people like him these days.
I had the paper note and small bag in my hands not noticing my lips were still curved into a smile.

I.. ..I fell for him....
Love at first sight.

My eyes driffted from the steet towards the chit and I opened the paper he gave.

" ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ❤︎ " ;-)

Awww Joseph...
My heart skipped a beat as soon as I read this feeling a rush of warmth
Flooding my cheeks.
I must be a fool.
I am .

☄️Love for y'all