chapter 1

....Kristine...

         ꧁   ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ   ꧂

I am out for jogging with full confidence cause I want to free myself from that room of mine where all the memories of me and wulf resided,
every corner of the room every edge of the things there.
I am here in the park with my phone and headphones.
Music is the best way to heal yourself from the things which makes you feel blue.I'm trying hard to distract myself from other dogs wagging their tails happy.

It's hard to even jog now, I'm running out of breath....why only me? What have I even done lord? Forgive me for everything.

I shouldn't be crying here it's hard I canttt stop Cause they don't understand what I am going through.
What's even the use of being this fit and fine when you broke up easily.I'll need to calm myself down but how?maybe writing down what im feeling  is perfect...

I made my way towards the nearest bench close to the edge of backside of the water fountain , beside a large tree,...
Perfect maybe its meant to be for the depressed one, sat down, it's cold.
Opened the notes in my mobile and started typing...

Friday 5:35 am
Out in the park,
I was not able to sleep so I'm here again in this place of you and me wulf.
...I already miss you so much wulf. Its been a month since I lost you my love but no sooner the day will come where I'll find you and you will be there in my arms again.I know my mother Mrs eulia rose is worse I own admit it, but not me I won't be a fucker like her.Spoiled kid indeed I am? But that doesn't make my habits identical to her.
I am trying my best not to be like a sober,my health is getting worse cause it's really hard for me to live more days without you now.
You've always made my day more brighter but now these with you nowhere around you is easy for me to fell in the trap of darkness.
Posters everywhere of you,even on the Internet where your own channel I posted your pics ,I went out with Chris,Emma,Josh,Suzy and all my freinds .Every one they helped me cause you yes You was one of us. Our member ,I don't care if eulia accepts that cause she really dont deserve you and your love like I do. I've started writing diary every day to make me feel a bit lighter so when We will meet again I would be able to take care of you!..I love you wulf.

***************
I felt something soo warmm on my back....as if wulf came back with all his warmth engulfing me.... I opened my swollen eyes and saw someone laying his coat on me...

"Don't worry love wulf will be back kay?"
He said with an heartwarming smile. I looked at HIM  , Bursting in tears more.  What else can I even react.

Why? I don't know this man whoever he is. I dont know him , but all now my brain is able to process is nothing I'm all blank it's like these words filled me with pride and more hopes. HOPES for everything more effect than of my mother's motivational stories of her social media.

He knelt before me grabbing my wrists and squeezing 'em.

" Don't worry ,don't cry, look at yourself . You think crying will help? You think? Calm yourself down..I know it's hard not to because you are going through a lot but remember , you will find him okay?"
Christ..

Who is this person?...My tears dried up on his words. He didn't made me feel at least worthless just like my mother did all of these years. I cant share everything with this total strange guy. But my inner me wants to. Somewhere I want to open up with everything bout wulf. I want to hug him nd cry openhearted in his warmth. But I can't.
"T..Th..Thanks "
I stuttered, lord i've never stuttered infront of anyone before.

I sighed deeply realising the situation.

"You are all cold .Why did you choosed this place? To cry out? "
He looked around checking if anyone's there, he looked concerned more than my mother ever did.

" Wht's your name? " He asked me.
Dude just had a lot to ask , a little bit annoying.

"Kristina"
I said with a rough tone.

" Kristina? " He asked more confused .

" That's my name" I already had a sore voice and I could tell he looked more concerned from his reactions.
" I love your name.. imma just shorten it and let's call uh Kris or krisa.? "
Putting an good impression even more now.
My name on his lips suits.
Somehow I wann him to call for me more as if  I know him.

My vision is getting blurry...tears flooding through my eyes running down all over my cheeks now dripping like I'm sweating hard tho I'm shivering here even when I have his coat on..it feels awkward now to even cry infront of him where this man is trying his best not to make me feel like I'm such a sober.

People hate me ...they'll of course do when my own mother does why won't they?
I wiped my tears with trembling hands  and I don't want this man to gimme his gloves too .
I stood up took off the coat and gave him back , the sun has already rose up a bit and the morning sun rays flashed all over. Finally I have now this confidence to look at him and ask for his name. I glared straight at his eyes .

I am weak and I dont have enough fuel to work.

An uneasy feeling coming from the pit of my stomach , nausea .

I stumbled down , trying harder to stand.