FOR THE DRIED LEAF

Dried leaf knows about the snow. Its every flake is shaking dried leaf's soul. But the dried leaf is still happy. Because, autumn had taught one thing to the dried leaf that.........

BREAKING APART IS BEAUTIFUL TOO.

Dried leaf is adoring everything about Winter. She tries her best to distance herself from Winter. But he is making it harder for her.

EVEN THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THEM IS COZY FOR HER. THE DRIED LEAF IS GETTING TIED UP WITHIN THIS WARMTH.

She is forgetting that she is a dried leaf and she will shatter into a billion pieces when the grip will get tighter. 

But she is going with the wrong flow even after knowing that the consequences are written and most probably they end with the lost of her felicity.

Dried leaf is ignoring the presence of Winter.

But still she always finds Winter staring at her.

Whenever their eyes meet, there's something that they both want to say. But the words are still unspoken.

Angel is ignoring Winter too. But she is still stuck with Winter. You know what, they sound good together.

Snow and Winter are together but don't know why, that it sounds fake.

Winter's smile when he look at the Dried leaf is more pure than the one he gives to Snow.

Dried leaf told Angel that.....  SMILE IS A LIE AND EYE CONTACTS ARE BETRAYAL.

But she feels hurt for her own words. Somewhere deep in her heart, she knows that..... SMILE IS THE TRUTH AND THE EYE CONTACTS ARE THE PROMISES.

Sometimes, Dried leaf feels that Winter is trying to get meld with the surroundings.

But then again, the Winter behaves strange.

But whatever it is, Dried leaf knows that Winter is meant to be with Snow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BUT THE WORLD AND THE NATURE IS TURNING ITS EMBRACE. THE STORY IS GETTING INTO A NEW PHASE.

The Dried leaf and the Winter have become friends now. As the sky is turning pink, they are getting closer to each other. 

 As the time goes on, both of them are getting comfortable.

Dried leaf is realising that there is a pure bond between them that was untold but still it is strange.

Now, they both carry a silent effect of true friendship. 

Lately, they both carry trust issues but it was unknowingly easy for them to trust each other. 

The first step was surely taken by the Dried Leaf but the efforts for the friendship are mutual.

Its not Winter's fault that he is not that open. Its just that he doesn't has anyone to be open with. 

Now, the Dried leaf knows clearly about Winter and Snow. 

There togetherness isn't a lie. Its not even hidden anymore.

The warmth that was latent back then, is now visible in real. 

It has become easier for the Dried leaf to accept the truth.

But somewhere, the truth still hurts her. Afterall she is just a Dried leaf.      

She always wonders that how can someone be so good. 

She is understanding that affection is not always about being in love. 

But its about the purity that this affection carries. 

The eternal truth is that THE WINTER AND SNOW ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER.

BUT THE DRIED LEAF CAN'T BRING HERSELF TO BELIEVE THE TRUTH.

{Sometimes, you don't get what you truly want, even if it is from the depth of your heart. Because what you want is something that someone already owns. And truth can never be snatched. it can only be realized and accepted.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED
STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT PART
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
SPECIAL THANKS TO~~ JONI_HOPE