THREE

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀to the woods

"you're not serious." calum gaped. "if you don't come to school people may get suspicious."

"but i don't wanna hurt people." luke cowered into his bed sheets further. "my mum's already worried about the glass." they had blamed it on calum kicking a football in the kitchen.

"you haven't had an incident since then right?" luke shook his head.

"then what if it builds up into something bigger?" michael questioned.

"luke, we have to get you to control this." calum stated.

"i don't even know what this is." the blue eyed boy pushed his head underneath the bedding disappearing into the sea of blankets.

"telepathy?" calum poked.

"no." michael sighed. "he shattered the plate before it dropped; this is different." michael huffed and stood up. "lets go."

"where?" luke croaked.

"to the woods."

;

they had hiked a mile into the woods, luke sat moping on a rock while calum and michael looked around.

"focus on that rock." michael urged him pointing to the grey missy rock in front of him. luke did as told staring at the rock.

"now what?"

"make it do something."

"michael, it doesn't work like that." he sighed.

"then how does it work?"

"it's-its like a tingly feeling-pins and needles almost-but bigger like a bunch of pokes on my hands and arms." he groaned shaking his head, "it-it's weird."

"how'd it happen the first time? like what triggered it?" calum asked.

"there-there was a newcast about the gifted and-and i was thinking about juno and ashton-"

"so, it triggers when your upset."

"no michael, i'm upset right now." he sighed.

"no luke, there's a difference between upset and being a poop." calum smiled a bit at michael.

"calum say something that'll make him upset, and luke stare at that rock."

"what-no!" he fired back. "what he he shatters my head?"

"just do it ya tit." calum mumbled a fine and began to provoke the youngest of the three.

"i bet they're killing the gifted." luke sucked in a breath. "shoving them into those camps and working them to death. just like world war two."

then luke felt the small vibrations running through his arms. he concentrated on the rock, staring intently at the rough object. he listened to more of calum's harsh words and saw a crack form at the base of the rock, hen soon it started to shake. it only took a few more moments before it exploded, all its pieces firing away from the group of teens.

"holy shit." michael muttered. luke's eyes were wide and his mouth agape.

"can we go blow some more stuff up?" calum asked.

before you say anything yes luke's ability is the same as daisy/skye from agents of SHEILD.