二つ

TWO
二つ
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"you're not alone"

luke stared at the shattered plate in disbelief. it just started shaking and then shattered. he was freaking out to say the least. he called calum and michael over. they didn't understand him through his yelling and wheezing, but they understood his urgency.

luke was now crumpled in the corner of the kitchen, sobbing his eyes out. the boys rushed in confused but comforted the boy none the less.

luke knew i'd be soon. soon they'd find him. soon they'd take him away. soon they'd kill him.

he was an exposed.

"lukey, what happened." michael asked rubbing they boy's arm.

"it-t-the pla-ate-" he hiccuped. "it-t ju-at sha-shat-tered." the blonde sniffled. "i di-didn't-"

"luke-luke, calm down please." calum said softly hoping to calm his friend.

"it-it started sh-shaking and fl-flew off the-the count-er!" he pulled at his hair, and at that moment the windows started to rattle.

"luke! luke stop it!" michael had his hand on luke's shoulders. "calm down!"

it wasn't until the window farthest from them shattered that it stopped.

"shit." calum stood up backing away from luke. but michael stayed by his side, not wanting luke to feel scared. even though he, himself was scared shitless.

"i'm an exposed!" he cried i to his hands. "i'm-i'm one of them!" he ran a hand over his eyes. "they-they're going to kill me!"

"chist-no!" calum slammed his hand on the counter. "nobody's going to fucking touch you luke! not if i-we can help it." luke looked up at his friend with his sad, watery, baby blues.

"we won't let anything bad happen you you luke." michael hugged the blonde.

"not after ashton, not after juno. we're stronger now." calum continued. "you're not an exposed luke, you're a gifted. and you're not alone."