Eighteen

After Sean and Travis had arrived and handed a holdall full of essentials to Johnny, they retreated back to the SUV even though Sophia had invited them in. Johnny briefly changed and readied himself before returning back to the kitchen where she was stood waiting for him nervously. "Well, I'll umm I'll call you. I'm off to France soon and you've got your vacation and stuff so maybe we can hang out again after that?" Johnny said moving from one foot to the other. Sophia nodded with a smile. "Sure that sounds nice." She said before showing him to the door.

After Johnny left, Sophia headed up the stairs and into the en suite. She switched the shower on, and pulled off the robe before turning towards the faucet and cleansing her face. It was then she spotted the small mark just below her collarbone. "He did not..." she said out loud shocked. Her eyes went wide as she lent in and gently touched the hickey that was marking her skin. It was evident what it was and she knew there was no denying it now. They had slept together and he had marked her. Grabbing her phone she typed out a message rapidly fast.

You gave me a hickey?!! X

Did I?! I don't remember? I'm sincerely sorry... xx

She read his almost instant response and then took a photo before attaching it to her next message.

Maybe this will jog your memory... 🤔xx

Maybe if you could just lower your camera angle I'd remember a lot quicker....

Johnny! Xx

Oh doll. I really am sorry. I didn't mean to, I didn't even know I had done it.. that is not what it looks like. Xxx

Don't fret, I'm a big girl, it was just a surprise. Xx

It was for me too. I honestly don't remember doing that.. my mind must have been on other things.. xx

Clearly. Hope you got back safe. Xxx

Just pulling in now. Talk soon JD. Xx

Me and my hickey are going to shower. Xx

Johnny couldn't help but smirk at her sassy last message before he pocketed his phone and climbed out the vehicle heading into the hotel. "So we didn't umm expect you to stay out all night boss?" Sean asked as they headed into an elevator. "Neither did I man.." "Well you got lucky then.." Travis side eyed him with a chuckle. "Something like that. What's the plan then boys?"

Later on in the afternoon, Sophia was on her laptop sat on the couch when her phone rang.
"Jess"
"Soph.. I'm coming round."
"What? Now? Why?"
"Because you obviously need me. You've never had a one night stand before in your life and now you choose to with a total sex god. I bet your head is spinning."
"Jess really I'm fine."
"Mmm hmm.... Then why are you sat inside on a day like this?"
"I'm working.. what? How do you?" Sophia looked up and at the front window where she saw her excitable friend staring back at her. Ditching the laptop she stood and headed to the front door hanging up her cell.

Jess walked into the house and dumped her handbag on the kitchen island. "So..." "So what?" Sophia asked with a smirk. "Are you ok?" "I'm fine.." Sophia responded instantly before turning her head away. Jess immediately pulled her into a tight hug. "I'm not fawning after him.... It's just everything. Chris, the house, the legal stuff, it's all just too much and then what do I do? I fuck my new friend.." "Hey people cope in different ways." Jess said smiling pulling back. "This isn't me though.." "Well maybe it's a new you, and besides I'm damn sure that's on a lot of women's bucket lists... enjoy it for what it was. A night of passion." "AND HE GAVE ME A HICKEY.." Sophia giggled pulling her tee to the side to show her friend. "Now, that is hot." The girls laughed together before Sophia offered her a glass of wine and they sat on the couch together.

"So.. what is the latest with Chris?" "Nothing new.. he's decided I can have the house providing I give him back what he put towards it. I've got a mortgage advisor looking at it now.." "Can you afford that Soph? That's a hefty sum every month." "Yes.. I'll be fine.. well no, yes but anyway, I don't want to move, I like it here. Mum and Dad already offered to pay him off but I want to do this by myself." Jess nodded before sipping her drink. "And the other woman?" "What about her?" "Is she still around?" "Fuck knows.." Sophia said taking a large gulp of wine. "And Johnny?" "What about him?" Sophia asked confused. "Will he still be around?" "I'm not sure. Now he's done his Prince Charming act why would he want to hang with me?" "Well he obviously likes you. He spent the last few months by your side at events, he slept with you..." Sophia shrugged "Isn't that what they call a friends with benefits situation?" The girls both laughed together and it was the best medicine Sophia needed.