Fifteen

The lustful need between the pair grew exceptionally quick. Johnny pulled back and placed his wine glass down before looking back at the woman. Her eyes were wide and her cheeks were flushed but there was a coy smile growing on her lips. "I..ummm.." she began before Johnny placed a finger on her lips. "Don't talk... it will just complicate it." Her eyes grew even wider as he lent in once more and who was she to say no, as she confidently let her arms snake round his neck pulling him closer. His tongue pushed its way into her mouth and tasted like tobacco and wine. His hands felt like they were branding her as they slid from her shoulders round her back and down to her hips. Sophia kneeled up to get better access to him, and he smirked against her lips before pulling her flush against him, and leaning back against the arm of the couch with the woman almost straddling his lap.

After a while of passionate kissing and groping, Johnny slowly pulled back, his hair was a little ruffled, and his eyes matched hers. They were definitely both turned on by their actions. She bit her lip nervously before shrugging her shoulders and looking over her shoulder at the couch before he chuckled and stood, she stood too before he lent in and kissed her once more. Her petite body was new territory for him and his hands adored exploring it. He rested his hands on her hips before sliding them down her ass and encouraging her to jump up into his arms which she happily did as he manoeuvred them into the hallway towards the stairs. Her hand was lost in his hair, pushing his head as close to hers as she could. His tongue fought against hers as he got halfway up the stairs and stopped. She slid down his body and felt the beginnings of his arousal in his trousers. He gently pushed her against the wall and moved her hands above her head holding them there whilst he stole another kiss. She giggled as he pulled back and he smirked. "Bedroom?" He asked. "First on the left." She said jumping back into his arms and resuming the frantic snogging from before.

Johnny manoeuvred them into the master bedroom and pulled back to look around, he soon located the large king size bed and threw her down on it. He hovered over her, and began to unbutton her dress. Her hands cupped his face and she whispered against his lips "Are you sure?" "Sure that I want to fuck you?!" She bit her lip seductively. "Well I know I would love that." "Trust me darling so will I.." he said before kissing her once more.

The pair eventually were naked, their clothes tossed around the room without care. Johnny moved his talented lips along her jawline, down her neck to an extremely sensitive spot, before moving along her collarbone. Her hand was once again lost in his hair guiding him to what felt good and where she wanted him next. Johnny's ring clad hand was trailing up and down her toned torso, skimming her chest and being the ultimate tease before eventually his lips and fingertips met at her already erect nipples. He smothered her chest in sloppy kisses whilst teasing the rose bud flesh with his experienced fingers earning a moan of two out of the usually refined woman. As he continued his affections to her chest, his hand moved down to her centre. Her eyes went wide, before he gave her a caring look and she nodded, all the consent he needed as he began to tease her. Feeling instantly how aroused she was by him, he entered a digit and a second quickly followed. This made her gasp loudly as her hands fell on his shoulders bracing herself.

"Johnny!" She screamed out as her first orgasm ripped through her body a short while later. His fingers alone had bought her great pleasure she rarely felt. "Ride it out..." he huskily murmured against her lips before he kissed down her body, she lifted her head off the pillow and saw that he was now residing between her thighs. He nipped at her legs, soothing the sting with a kiss or two after. Eventually, his tongue found her core once more and began to lap up the arousal he had created only moments prior. "Fuck Johnny!" She said loudly as her body twitched still extremely sensitive from the bliss.

He soon crawled back up her body with a smug smirk on his face. Leaning into kiss her once more, he knew she would be cable to taste herself on his tongue and it secretly aroused him more. Feeling confident, she flipped them both, so that she was straddling his tattooed body, and began her own explorations of her own. "Do your worst..." he smirked.