But even till then, she hadn't realized the way he was holding her wrist so gently and how that was the biggest reason they were giving her those looks.

Reaching near a dark oak door Jin stopped.

Eunseo's eyes found the silver nameplate at a corner over the wood which had the name 'CSC Min YoonGi' written on it in Korean and in English under that.

"is this Yoongi's office?" she asked and he nodded.

"what does CSC mean?" she asked but he didn't reply and pressed the door handle down as he peaked in first as Yoongi looked up at him from his laptop screen as he pushed the door properly revealing Eunseo who was still staring at Jin with confused face.

Yoongi's eyes widened as he saw Eunseo with him while Eunseo also turned her gaze to him with the same innocent face.

"uh.. Hello." she greeted in a low voice.

"Yoon Eunseo... What are you doing here?" he asked standing up from his seat.

Some moments of awkward silence and Jin knew he couldn't keep Eunseo with him while talking to Yoongi so he had to do something.

"Eunseo-yaa." Jin called.

"yeah?"

"I don't think you'll like to hear these office talks at this moment right? You can just roam around in the building it's all safe here and.. Give me your phone I'll connect it to the Wi-Fi."

"uh.. Ok." she said and handed her phone to him as he took some seconds to type the password and gave it back to her.

"ok then bye for a while." she said turning around and left.

Just then Yoongi pulled Jin into the room and shut the door and screamed in a low voice, "what are you doing!? Why is she here?"

Jin shook his head and walked towards the chair on the opposite side of Yoongi's as Yoongi too sat down.

"why would you bring her here? What if she-"

"well I was going to take her to our secret place then you called saying it's urgent so what was I supposed to do in the middle of the road? I couldn't just drop her back to her home nor could drop her there and come back here."

"but still! She can just find out any moment. Didn't she ask you what we do?"

"no.. She seems like she doesn't care of what we do."

Yoongi leaned back on his chair with a frown and tensed face as he said, "We can't just reveal ourselves to anyone... We aren't like any other normal mafias.."

"Yoongi.."

"What?"

"did I ever tell you about Yoon Sungwon?"

"yeah of course. Your father's best friend and your best uncl-" Yoongi stopped on the midway as his gaze got stuck on Jin's face.

All silence for a while.

"no way.." Yoongi whispered out.

Jin bit his lower lip and let out a deep breath.

"Hyung..."

Jin nodded.

"S-so T-Taehyung is your brother?"

Jin stared at him for some moments then nodded again and looked down.

Yoongi covered his face with his hands, ruffling his hair.

Suddenly Yoongi got up from his chair with wide eyes as Jin looked up at him. "so th-that means.. Yoon ElaRin's grandfather.. Her grandfather is your uncle's father.."

"grandfather?... What's with him?"

"uh.. Why is this so confusing what the fuck!" Yoongi pulled his hair in frustration again sitting down while Jin was still staring at him.

"Ya Min Yoongi! What the hell are you babbling?"

"Does Yoon Eunseo remember you?"

"huh?"

"Does Yoon Eunseo remember Kim Seokjin!?"

"yeah, but why-"

"why would you let her wonder around in this building! What if she just gets to your floor?" Yoongi said and Jin ran out of the room getting up from his seat as Yoongi followed.

Jin took out his phone and searched her name through the contact list as he climbed up the stairs reaching his floor and made a call to her.

But his breathing stopped for a bit, as soon as he saw Eunseo standing just in front of his door staring at the template on it as he heard the phone in her hand started ringing.

First part with Eunseo and I'm feeling like twinkle twinkle little stars😭😭