She is correct. Lisa's new personality makes her the type of person who doesn't want to bring down her ego. She's more of a dominant individual. So Rosé is implying that Lisa still has feelings for me? Should I believe it? Lisa may be both sweet and puzzling. When she's being sweet, she'll quickly debunk it and explain that it's all a ruse. How would I tell which one is genuine and which is not?

"So, are you suggesting that I should let her know it?" I asked and glanced at her.

"Rather than keeping it to yourself and suffering all by yourself." Rosé nods.

"Will it change something if I tell her?" I asked again. I'm not sure, confessing wouldn't just changed her at instant and will stop her from fucking woman around.

"We never know. Just try." Rosé answered back. I stayed silent and nodded my head even though I'm not so sure about it.

When I finished my coffee, Jisoo arrived. I'm glad Rosé didn't say anything it to her. Knowing Jisoo, she may even phoned Lisa right away before me. And she'll have unlimited wings for the entire year. Alright, Jisoo, you won. But sorry, it's not yet the right time to tell you that. I assisted Jisoo with their groceries while Rosé prepared our breakfast. I intend to return home after this, and I'm also concerned that Lisa didn't go to her work to find me. I also informed Irene that I would be unable to attend work, which she readily understood.

After we finished breakfast, I carried my belongings and thanked them before driving away. I feel both nervous and worried. What if Lisa spent the entire night trying to find me? What if she isn't home yet? I don't want to cause her any trouble.

"Please, I hope she's home." I mumbled as I entered the compound. And, to my relief, Lisa's car is still parked. This suggests she didn't go to work, which is better than not being home yet.

When I opened the door, I saw her seated on our couch, with a bottle of whiskey on top of the table. Has she been drinking all night? When she realized she wasn't alone, she raised her head. Her eyes expanded, and she rose up. I was going to say something when she raced towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank God you're safe. I've been looking for you the whole night." She mumbled while still hugging me. And of course, I hugged her back.

"Where have you been? I couldn't reach you, and I even deployed some of my agents to find you." She asked again as we broke our hug.

"I stayed at Rosé's house." I answered back simply.

"What? I've been talking to them last night, and they said they don't know where you are." Lisa uttered disappointingly.

"They lied to me." Her voice changed. This is what I'm referring to. She changes her mood that instantly.

"Please don't be mad at them. I asked them not to tell you. It's on me. I didn't want to see and talk to you last night. Don't blame them." I tried to calm her down. She might barge to them in no time.

Lisa stayed silent after I said that. Her eyes grew fragile again. She took my hand and directed me to sit on our couch. She buried her face in her palm and inhaled deeply before speaking again.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. And you were right. I was careless at that point. I didn't consider the potential conflict before doing it. I'll be more mindful next time." She looked at me. So, she'll do it again? Is that what she meant by that?

"And I apologize for bugging you too much in your life. I will inform you in advance if I want to visit you so that I won't disturb you and Taehyung." Lisa added, then looked down on her hands. I guess this is the right time for me to confess? For her not to be bothered by Taehyung that much.