"Protection? Special treatment?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"I'll talk to the warden about this." Elder Mino uttered.

"Just do what you can to go near him or even be friends with him. We need him." I told Bobby.

"Try visiting me every Wednesday and Saturday. Someone is visiting him that particular day. You can follow that person once you see his face." Bobby added.

"We'll do. Thank you, Bobby. We'll visit you again, just make sure to take care of yourself inside." I instructed before I stood up.

After our talk, we bid goodbye to him and decided to have a talk inside my car.

"That could only mean one thing. The killer is inside the firm." Elder Taeyang was the first one to talk. I stayed silent for a while. So, the people behind my father's death were pretending to work in my firm and my father's company. They really planned this very well. I'm catching killers inside my two companies.

So, the extraction of my weaponry. Is this one of the inside schemes that Attorney Park was referring to? Has the exporting been done for these past months? I still don't get it, and I don't see why I have to marry someone if this is the only reason.

"Elder Mino, Elder Taeyang. Can you handle this in the meantime? I have an urgent errand to do." I asked them.

"Sure. We'll keep you posted. Be careful on your agenda." Elder Taeyang spoke before hopping outside my car.

I need to speak with Attorney Park about the scope of this issue. My mind is about to explode as a result of this complicated circumstance and information. I accelerated my car to reach his office. I didn't even care if he had a client inside. I got out of my car and headed directly to his office. His secretary called me out, but I ignored her. My blood boils right now.

"Attorney Park. We need to talk." I barged inside his office, and gladly, he's alone and just currently reading something on his desk.

"Ms. Manoban-" His secretary stopped me, but Attorney Park waved her off. When the door closed, I strides towards him.

"Lisa, what can I do for you?" He asked calmly despite my furious expression.

"What really are the inside schemes that you were pertaining to? Is that the illegal transport of my weaponry? That's it? You know I could take care of that with myself without even marrying someone and involving Jennie with these stupid shits." My mouth didn't stop while glaring at him. I'm angry, not just because of this issue, but also because I got Jennie involved in this chaotic life of mine.

"Lisa." Attorney Park calmly talked. He stood up, walked in front of me, and leaned back on his desk. His calm aura changed into a serious gaze.

"Your father died because he discovered that inside schemes." He stated, making me furrow my eyes.

"What? I thought he knew about that?" I asked confusedly. I'm became more confused than a while ago.

"No, he was unaware of that. There were traitors within his firm. They assigned someone from your firm to transport your firearms. When your father learned about those heinous crimes, he quickly dismantled them. He dismissed everyone who was involved, but he never found out who they sent inside your firm since they refused to talk." He paused for a moment.

"Those people were selling your products illegally and to the terrorist around the world. They were earning a bunch of money because of your weaponry. They gained whatever they wanted, but on the other side, you might lose your credibility, and your clients might leave you if they found out that your weapons are distributed to the government's enemies. You can't avoid that, of course. But, with that amount of cache? I don't think you'll be able to defend it." Attorney Park added. And I remained silent.