" MOMMMM........EOMMMAAAAA" Taehyung Screamed while slightly rubbing jungkook belly to ease the pain but it was only increasing by every passing second....

Soon two moms enters inside the room with horrified face...jungkook's mom went towards her son....same with Taehyung's mom...

" baby...baby...look...mom is here...don't worry...we will go to hospital..." Mrs jeon said looking at jungkook who was shivering and screaming because of pain....

" I will take maternity bag....Tae.. take jungkook and start the car. .we have to reach hospital as soon as possible..." Yuna said walking towards the wardrobe to get the maternity bag which they prepared for delivery time...

Taehyung take jungkook in his arms,  rushing out the room...he saw Mr jeon on doorstep,  they walked towards the car...Tae layed jungkook on backseat..keeping his head on his lap....jungkook mom also get in back seat ,keeping jungkook's feet on her lap, giving a slight massage to ease his pain...Yuna came running with a bag and sat in passenger seat ..Mr jeon started the car and moved towards hospital...

The family rushed inside the hospital with jungkook who was laying on stretcher...he was crying loudly holding his baby bump.....doctors came and take jungkook inside the labor room...others waiting outside....

Taehyung was sitting on the bench infront of labor room ..his hands and legs shivering constantly...he was feeling too restless....the only things he want to hear that both baby and jungkook is fine....

" Tae..." Taehyung looked at his mom who sat beside him....he held her hand tightly in his grip....

" don't worry....everything will be fine..." Yuna said giving a peck on his forehead....

Soon door opened and a nurse come out holding baby wrapped in pink towel in her arms...

" Jungkook's family " she called and everyone rushed to her....Taehyung took slow steps towards his baby... nurse smiled looking at his teary eyes which was only staring at new born....

" it's a girl .." nurse said giving baby girl to Taehyung who hold her with shivering hands...he was too afraid to hold her.. but he felt a support on hold from side..Taehyung turned to see his mom looking at him with smile and tearful eyes.....

" mom...my..my baby...." Taehyung said caressing her cheeks with his finger ..her skin felt like a rose petal to him....Mr and Mrs jeon also joined them......

" jungkook is fine...we will shift them in room soon...I will inform you " nurse said taking baby from Taehyung's hand who hesitated to give her but finally handed her to nurse after his mom said....nurse went inside with baby....

" congratulations Tae.....you are a dad now..." Yuna said caressing his hands which are still shivering....

" dad....the feeling,  the emotions,  the love..I never get from my dad...but..but I will give everything to my princess....I will be the best dad for her....she will never feel the pain I went through...." Tears were flowing from Taehyung eyes...Mr jeon walked to him and hugged him tightly letting him pour his heart out at this sentimental time....

After some time , jungkook and baby was shifted to room and Taehyung with other enter in room to see jungkook laying on bed with baby on his side...jungkook had his hand wrapped around the baby....jungkook smiled looking at his family who were walking inside with smile....

jungkook smiled looking at his family who were walking inside with smile

" Tae. .." jungkook called elder stretching his hand for him to hold...Tae immediately hold his hand sitting near him on bed...he helped jungkook to sit while Mrs jeon held the little princess in her arms.. 

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at baby who was getting all the love from her grandparents....

Soon they heard a knock and saw nurse entering inside...

" Mr Kim...we need baby's name for certification.." nurse asked and everyone looked at the new mamma and papa..

" Tae...can I..?" Jungkook asked elder who nodded his head with a smile...Mrs jeon placed baby on jungkook's lap who quickly started to snuggling closer to her mamma...

" my angel....ROSE...."

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

HI GUYS.....

thank you everyone for all your love for this book....our book crossed 20 k......

So here a small gift for you all...hope you guys liked this chapter...

Share your thoughts....and as Jungkook asked...

Who was your favorite character in this story....????

Pic credit goes to og creator...thanks for the help...

Stay happy and healthy 💗

Bye bye ❤👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮