Reliving the past

Sonic's phone started ringing.

Sonic: ugh my stupid phone won't stop ringing.

He got up and took the call.

Sonic: Hey? Who is it this time? You're the people from that building! You did what? Wait what! Nooo!! I don't wanna do that! Please No! I'll do anything! Fine, I'll put it on speaker. just stop that hurts!

Sonic started clawing at his chest. He didn't have any claws so it didn't do anything really. He put it on speaker.

??: So your little brat of a friend is gonna relive his life during the next 16 days! I'm gonna take away all his memories except who you guys are, and you're gonna learn something different about him everyday!

Sonic: You gotta be kidding me!

??: Quiet freak the adults are talking, unless you wanna repeat! I have part of you here after all.

Sonic was shocked by something in his chest. He collapsed on the floor, he was panting and sounded like he was in pain.

Sonic: Screw. You.

Sonic shrunk until he was a baby!

Shadow hung up the phone

Sonic: At least I can still talk!

Sonic: I had a flashback!

The purple smoke pulled a ribbon of pictures out of sonic's mind and dissolved into the air.

Knuckles: And there go all the memories. Anything important happen this year?

Sonic: Yeah, Jules left. And I was given to aleena.

Amy: Ok, so now what?

Sonic: Wait if I'm a little kid my hand won't be messed up?

Sonic pulled off his glove.

Sonic: My hand Is ok!!!! I can actually feel stuff. It's not messed up. I can see my skin and fur!!!

Silver: Yeah?

Knuckles: Ok ok glad you're excited now calm down!

Sonic's tail was wagging like crazy

Blaze: I bet if we put sonic in a lake he could propel the entire boat like a jet ski!

Sonic: Ha ha, very funny *yawn*.

Knuckles: Hey tails what time is it?

Tails: It's 9 o'clock! We should get sonic to bed.

Shadow: He can sleep with us again, right?!

Rouge: Sure Hun!!

Knuckles: Yeah of course!

Everyone: Goodnight!!

Shadow's P.O.V

We all went upstairs and into our separate rooms. I went to bed on the couch with sonic on top of me like last time. He was really adorable, rouge must've agreed because she took a bunch of pictures. we fell asleep, me and sonic all cuddled up together.

Chapter block

The next day...

I woke up, sonic was taller by a couple inches, he reached maybe to my knee, He was having some nightmare he was crying into my fur and holding on to me tight.

Me: Sonic!!

Sonic: Felix?....Shadow! Phew! That wasn't real.

Me: Sonic who's Felix?

Sonic: Felix and Carmen were my foster parents after Aleena split us up.

Rouge: What happened to them, Hun?