Pt.4 Weekend of Passion

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Thanks, Jaz," Brandon replied, grateful for her thoughtfulness.

Heading upstairs, Brandon took a long, hot shower, the water soothing his senses but doing little to calm his racing mind. The scent of Coach Nassar's musk lingered in his nose, igniting a fire of desire within him. Unable to resist the urge, Brandon found himself getting hard once again, his thoughts consumed by the man who had filled his throat with his creamy seed.

With a mix of excitement and anticipation, Brandon jacked off for the third time that night, his fantasies fueled by memories of his encounter with Kareem. After finishing up, he grabbed a plate of Jasmine's dinner and made his way to bed, his mind buzzing with thoughts of seeing Kareem Nassar again tomorrow.

——————————————————————

Pt.4 Act 2
As Brandon hurried into the car with Jasmine, she couldn't help but notice his flushed face and slightly disheveled appearance. "What took you so long this morning?" she asked, her tone laced with curiosity.

Brandon shifted uncomfortably in his seat, his cheeks tinged with embarrassment. "Oh, uh, I... had to clean up something," he replied, trying to keep his voice steady.

Jasmine raised an eyebrow, sensing his unease, but decided not to press further. "Okay, let's get going," she said, starting the car and pulling out of the driveway.

As they drove towards school, Brandon's mind raced with thoughts of his intense dream and the sticky aftermath. He couldn't bring himself to tell Jasmine the truth, so he simply muttered something about needing to find a pair of socks, hoping to deflect any further questions.

——————————————————————

As Brandon sat in his Spanish class, Ms. Fuentes's voice interrupted the lesson, calling his name. Surprised, Brandon looked up, wondering why he was being summoned to the gym. With a sense of curiosity and anticipation, he made his way down the hall and into the gym, where he was greeted by Coach Nassar.

Before Brandon could even utter a word, Kareem pinned him against the wall, his strong arms holding him in place. Brandon's heart raced as Kareem showered him with kisses, his mind reeling with the unexpected intensity of the moment.

"Coach, what's going on?" Brandon managed to gasp out, his voice laced with a mixture of confusion and excitement.

Kareem pulled back slightly, his gaze burning with desire as he looked into Brandon's eyes. "I couldn't stop thinking about you, Brandon," he confessed huskily. "I had to see you."

Brandon's pulse quickened at Kareem's words, his own desire mirroring that of his coach. "I couldn't stop thinking about you either," he admitted breathlessly, unable to resist the magnetic pull between them.

With a determined look, Kareem led Brandon to his office, closing and locking the door behind them. "Let's make the most of this free class," he murmured, his voice sending shivers down Brandon's spine.

——————————————————————

As Brandon shared the details of his dream and the events of his morning with Kareem, the coach listened intently, his gaze locked on Brandon's as he groped his right pec. The scent of Kareem's man stink filled the room, his skin-tight shirt soaked through with sweat.

"Tell me more," Kareem urged, his voice husky with desire, as he hastily shoved his shorts to his ankles, revealing a tightly stretched jockstrap beneath them.

Brandon's pulse quickened at the sight, his own desire mirroring that of his coach. With a sense of urgency, he moved closer to Kareem, his hand reaching out to stroke the throbbing bulge in Kareem's jockstrap.