6| "𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵"

"TRUST"No "bdsm builds bonds" sequence because I A, didn't wanna, and B, methinks angel dust wouldn't be as inclined to pull that stunt with y/n around

"TRUST"
No "bdsm builds bonds" sequence because I A, didn't wanna, and B, methinks angel dust wouldn't be as inclined to pull that stunt with y/n around. idk.
•••

You're downstairs, in the parlor, only moments after waking up. You can't resist the urge to be around the other residents of the hotel who, you certainly think, have quickly become your friends. You sit on a barstool, sipping a glass of water while Angel Dust downs a glass of whiskey and Husker laps at his bottle of liquor.

"Oh!" Charlie's voice rings through the parlor, even though she's outside. The doors swing open and she comes stumbling in, carrying a large cardboard box covered in caution tape. "Y/N, you've got a package!" Charlie grunts and places the heavy box onto the bar countertop, sighing in relief once it's out of her hands.

You perk up, stepping forward to get a look at the box. As do the others, gathering around curiously. You lean over and pull the packaging tape off, carefully pushing back the folds and peering inside. "I don't understand." You admit, pulling out one of what has to be at least twenty cell phones from the box.

Alastor's eyes narrow and he strides forward, politely nudging the others out of his way. He grabs the box and flips it over, dumping the contents onto the countertop. A plethora of the latest V-Phone fall out, with Angel Dust being the first to eagerly pick one up. "What an upsetting amount of picture boxes!" He exclaims.

Confused, you hold your hands out toward Alastor. "I'm so sorry, but would you mind if I have the box a look?" Alastor hands you the cardboard and you turn it around until you find a packaging label.

RETURN ADDRESS: VOXTEK
RECIPIENT: Y/N L/N

You tilt your head and set the empty box down on one of the bar stools, returning your attention to the sleek, thin device in your hand. "I hate to doubt such a generous deed," You confess, looking at the phone intently. "But it's just a bit... strange, no? Of course, I'm very grateful!"

"Yeah, it's definitely... suspicious." Charlie agrees, biting down on her thumb anxiously. "But, I say we just... assume that this is a kind deed and accept!" Charlie takes a few of the scattered phones, handing them out one by one to the others. She pauses at Alastor, giggling awkwardly. "I guess you probably don't want one, huh?"

"I appreciate the offer, but no! I'm afraid I have no interest in your modern attention pits!" He raises a hand in refusal.

"I'm not against it." Husker shrugs, taking the phone that Charlie handed him and powering it on, the sharp claw of his thumb tapping against the screen. "Free shit is free shit."

"So, uh, what did ya do to get Vox of all people as your sugar daddy?" Angel Dust asks curiously, smirking at you and wrapping one of his arms around your shoulders.