Swan Deku: Chapter 6, Team A (Izuku) VS Team D (Bakugou)

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were in the Sight Area of Ground Beta In Two Rows Of Ten and Were Listening to All Might's Instructions On The Activity They Were Doing That Day.

"THE BATTLE TRIALS WILL SEE YOU ALL SPLIT INTO TWO GROUPS, HEROES AND VILLAINS, AND PITTED AGAINST EACH OTHER IN 2-VS-2 FIGHTS THAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN INDOOR SETTINGS. UNLIKE THE ENTRANCE EXAMS, THERE ARE NO ROBOTS FOR YOU TO ATTACK."

Then came a barrage of questions from the class.

"How will the wins and losses be decided?" Momo asked first.

"Can we bash the f*ck out of them?" that came, naturally, from Bakugou. (He May Have Improved In his Anger Issues, But He Still Has a Cursing Mouth), Izuku Sighed.

Well At least he's More Toned down Then Months Ago. . .

"Will the worst-performing pair be expelled?" asked a nervous Uraraka.

You'll Do Fine Uraraka! I Believe in you!

"How will we be paired?" Iida raised a hand.

"Is my cape flashy or what?" Aoyama asked as he displayed the sparkling piece of cloth to those looking (no one was) Izuku Sweat Dropped at Aoyama's Question.

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!" All Might raised his hands, "DON'T RUSH! I'LL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!"

All Might, The number one hero pulled out a script that appeared comically small in his large hands, "THE VILLAINS WILL HIDE WITH A NUCLEAR WEAPON IN AN UNKNOWN FLOOR OF THE BUILDING. THE HEROES WILL HAVE TO FIND THE VILLAINS, AND EITHER DEFEAT THEM OR SECURE THE WEAPON BEFORE THE TIME LIMIT ENDS. THE VILLAINS WILL ATTAIN VICTORY IF THEY ARE ABLE TO PROTECT THE WEAPON OR DEFEAT THE HEROES WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT."

All Might closed the script, "AND NOW...THE PAIRINGS!"

Lots were picked, and the pairs were decided as followed:

Team A: Izuku Midoriya & Uraraka Ochako

Team B: Shouji Mezou & Todoroki Shouto

Team C: Yaoyorozu Momo & Mineta Minoru

Team D: Iida Tenya & Bakugou Katsuki

Team E: Aoyama Yuuga & Ashido Mina

Team F: Satou Rikidou & Kouda Kouji

Team G: Jirou Kyouka & Kaminari Denki

Team H: Tokoyami Fumikage & Asui Tsuyu

Team I: Hagakure Tooru & Ojiro Mashirao

Team J: Kirishima Eijirou & Sero Hanta

"Izuku!"

The Green-haired White Winged teen glanced at Uraraka, dressed in a form-fitting bodysuit, knee boots, and helmet.

"Let's do our best!"

Izuku Nodded, Smiling At her Before Turning Back to Watch All Might rifle through two boxes with the words "Heroes" and "Villains" on them.

"THE FIRST TEAMS TO BATTLE ARE..."

All Might pulled out two balls, one black and the other white, with the letters D and A printed respectively on them.

HawksDeku; The Swan HeroOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara