Swan Deku: Chapter 4, More Training And The U.A Entrance Exam

🗣️Third POV🗣️

After Inko Called Her best Friend About Bakugo's appointments, Izuku Came Down From his Room and Had Breakfast Then When They were done, Izuku put his Dishes In the Sink To Wash Later.

"Bye, Mom I'm Going To Train Some More with Hawks," Izuku said Waving At his Mother, Before Walking out the Door.

"Bye, Bunny, I Hope you Have Fun!" His Mom Said Before Izuku Closed the door behind him. Izuku Smiled as He walked to the beach, Were Keigo Was Waiting for him.

"Hey Birdie, How are you And your Mother?" Hawks Asked as Izuku Walked Up to him.

"Good Hawks, How are you?" Izuku Asked Smiling at him.

"I'm Good" Hawks Replied, A Smiled Coming To his Lips as Izuku's Smile was contagious.

It made Hawks Happy That he Could Help Izuku Out With Flying and His Quirk Altogether.

"So, what do you Want to do Today? More Flying Or Do you want to see if you can detach your Feathers like I Can?" Keigo Asked, He Demonstrated by Moving The Feathers He Gave to Izuku. Making It Twurl in the Air Before Letting it Go.

Izuku wanted to see if he could Detach His Feathers Like Hawks could or not.

"I Want to See if I Can Detach My feathers like you can" Izuku Said, Excited.

Hawks smiled at him and nodded

"Alright, You Have To Have A Mental Connection To Your Feathers, So you can Move them with Your mind" Keigo Said

"Oh, So Like my Mom's Quirk Or like an Esper?" Izuku Asked and Hawks Nodded again

"Yep, You got it in one, You should be able to Move your feathers In a Month or so, If you start Now" Hawks Replied, Ruffling Izuku's Hair, and Izuku Let him, Hawks Lifted his Hand after a minute or So, He Sat Down and Izuku Did as well.

"You have to Focus for This, You have to Shut Everything Out Except for my voice, Okey?"

Izuku Nodded and Did So, Closing his eyes in the process.

"Now, You Just Have to Feel everything around you with Your Feathers, Can you do that?" Keigo asked and Izuku Nodded again

Izuku's Wings Spread Behind him on his Back, But Didn't Detach Yet.

"Can you Try and Detach them Now?"

He did So, His Feathers Going around Hawks in a Storm Of white.

Izuku's Wings Were Small now, But Much Smaller than Hawks's Wings Everywhere.

Hm, It's Probably Because his Wings Haven't Fully Grown Yet, He Is Still 15 Years old After all

"Okey, You can Stop Now, You can Reatach Your Feathers" Keigo Said, and Izuku did so, Still with his Eyes Closed.

After A Minute or so, Izuku Opened his Eyes and Beamed at Hawks.

"I did It! I Can do what you can, Well At least part of it, You have your Eyes open When you Detach your Feathers, I Have to work on that" Izuku Said Getting up from the Sand and He Hugged Hawks.

"What's This for, Kiddo?" Hawks asked, Confused On why Izuku hugged him, But he hugged Back anyway with his Wings Wrapped around them.

Izuku Smiled And Looked up at him and said "It's Thanks for Helping me with my New Quirk"

Keigo Hugged him a bit tighter and Then Let go, Reteliantly.

His Wings Unwrapped Around them and Hawks Got up From the sand, Stretching his wings While doing so.