Swan Deku: Chapter 6, Team A (Izuku) VS Team D (Bakugou)

~The Second Day Of UA~

🗣️Third POV🗣️

Izuku Got Ready For U.A, Had Breakfast with his Mother, and Hugged her Goodbye Before Leaving for U.A

"Have a Good Day Sweetheart, Do Your best!"

"I Will Mom!" Izuku Said before Going out of The Door and Towards The School.

He Flapped His Wings Calmly and enjoyed The View While Flying, Izuku eventually Got there and Landed With a Small "thud!" at the Front Gates to U.A before Going through the doors and To His Classroom.

When He Got There, Izuku Opened the Door and Went to Sit down, The Others Were Talking But Were Still in Their Sets When Aizawa Came in.

"Good You all Listened this time, Anyway I Have an Announcement to Make" Aizawa Said, Looking at them all.

The Students are tense, Wondering What they will be doing for today.

"You will be doing Hero Training With All Might today"

The Students Cheered (-Todoroki and Izuku, Todoroki still Looked Interested Though, After What Happened At the Rooftop Izuku Was Less Excited for His Once Idol)

Aizawa Noticed This, He and Mic Will Have to Talk to Them Together.

The Classmates Heard Running Down the Hall Than They Heard

"I AM. . . COMING INTO THE ROOM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

All Might In all His Glory came into the room with his Silver age Suit on, His Smile Brightening the Room When he Looked at the Students.

All Might went up to the Podium and addressed the Class

"IN HERO BASIC TRAINING, YOU WILL LEARN THE FUNDAMENTAL BASICS OF BEING A HERO THROUGH A SERIES OF TRIALS. SO FOR TODAY, WE WILL BE HOLDING..."

All Might Produced a Card with the word 'battle' in stylized, capital letters.

The Students were Wondering what they Would be doing In the Triels to come.

"ALSO!" All Might continued, "YOU WILL BE NEEDING THESE!"

Right on cue with his words, four slots on the wall behind him opened. Each was a cabinet holding five metal cases with a number stamped on the lids.

"YOUR COSTUMES TAILORED BASED ON YOUR REQUESTS AND TO BEST SUIT YOUR QUIRKS!"

Hm, Hopefully, my Costume Won't be damaged By the Angry Pomeranian. . . If it is Though after this, Then My mom and Keigo can help me fix it. . . Izuku Thought

"THE BATTLE TRIAL WILL BE HELD AT GROUND BETA," ALL MIGHT INSTRUCTED, "GO AND GET CHANGED, EVERYONE, AND I'LL SEE YOU THERE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Excitement Carried On into The Changing Rooms, The Others Chatting As they Put on their Hero Costume's.

Izuku Quickly Changed into his Hero Costume to Hide his Star Bust Scars On his Back, But someone Saw A Glimpse of them Anyway, Todoroki, He Didn't Say anything and Just Continued To Change, But He did Notice How Izuku's Wings Were a Beautiful White. He Spoke For the First time Ever.

"Your Wings Are a Beautiful White, Midoriya How did you get them That Way?" Todoroki Asked, Taking A Closer Look at them.

Izuku Blushed at the Praise and Replied" The Number Three Hero; Hawks, He Actually Trained Me Before The Entrance Exam Started"

Todoroki Nodded, Putting that information away for later.

The Others Went Back to what they were doing in the First Place and When They were done Changing, They went out of the Changing rooms before going to Ground Beta where All Might Instructed for them to be.