Swan Deku AU: Info

Name: Izuku Midorya

Age: 15

Quirk: Quirkless (Formally)

(Dorment, Condition: almost Death)

Quirk;Present: Healing Wings/Swan

What his Quirk Can do: His wings Can heal anything to Burns, To a head Injury, all he has to do is See where the Injury/ Quirk Used to be and he can heal it and Can Resist being Burned away from Flames (Ex: Dabi)

(The Bastered hurting Hawks Like that, (Burning his Wings!) I don’t Care if he’s Endover’s Son, He Needs to be Injured Just Enough so He won’t Hurt Hawks again!, Luckly we have Just the Person For that)

I Know Some of you guys Won’t agree with me, But Hawks Does not Decerve What he got.

Drawback: It Takes Energy to Heal and His Quirk Makes him Tired Afterwards

How he will get his Quirk: in his Broken State of mind at the Time, Izuku was Left On a Building Roof and in his depresion, He Throw himself off of it But in doing so He Thought of his mom and that Snaped him Out of it. And He Thought I don’t want to die! I can’t leave mom Like this!, then He felt his back Explode in pain as Slightly Blooded Wings Sprotted from his back, They where Small at the time so he could not Try To Fly.

Name: Hawks (Keigo Takami)

Age: 22

Quirk: Fierce Wings

What his Quirk can do: He Can use his Fethers and Feel the Vibrations Around him to Save Others. He can Also Use One Of his Longer Fethers Like a Sword, And He Can Harden Them for Defence.

A/N: I Hope you Like This And The Image I Used is Not Mine, Credit to Olga Kurbatova Who made It! I Like the Wings!

Words: 296