Now Showing: Shin Kamen Rider (Part Final)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Eh, I'm not liking this guy so far, and the masks too." Yang said this while holding Ruby tightly.

"There seems to be an ongoing insect theme with all of the Augs we have seen thus far." Blake commented.

"I bet the final boss will be one too. Wanna try your luck, Ice Queen?" Yang taunted.

"No thanks, I do not want to be involved in whatever game you are planning." Weiss said. Nonetheless, she suspected the same thing Yang did.

"An invisible enemy; those two should be more cautious from now on." Leona commented.

"Unfortunately, they don't see the same thing as we do." Clark stated.

"I got a bad feeling about this." Shun'ei stated. He is not sure why he feels this way, but he hopes he is mistaken.

"Blimey, Harry! T-They got the invisible cloak too!" Ron exclaimed.

"I see it, Ron. Don't shake my body like that." Harry replied, sounding less surprised than he should have been.

Dumbledore and McGonagall could have counted how many times "Muggle technology" surprised them throughout the film, and it still does now. Invisibility cloaks do exist in the wizarding world, though they are extremely rare. This only demonstrated to them that Muggles are gradually catching up with wizards in some departments, and if it had not been for this screening, they would also be unaware of Muggle's evolving technology.

Hongo and Ruriko eventually arrive at another safe house. The room inside is barebones, save for a few necessities. This causes Ruriko to rant about the lack of equipment, such as a shower or clothes to change into, and she complains at Hongo for his stinky clothes, to which Hongo responds by sniffing his body.

"Relatable; I know how she's feeling." Nobara says, and most of the female audience members nod in agreement.

"Bah! Why are you humans so sensitive? It's not like you'll die if you don't take a shower!" Power scoffs.

"Shut up, you stinky Fiend. If you're living with us, then you'll play by our rule! And by that, I mean taking a shower at least once a day." Denji yelled at her.

"Nuh uh, you can't tell Power what to do." Power stuck her tongue out, mocking.

The intelligence official then came in and dropped a bag containing fresh clothes. He explained that a female official chose the underwear to avoid making it awkward.

"You eliminated Hiromi because that's your job. I get it." Ruriko said.

"Don't worry about me. Being hated is part of the job. There's no need to contain your emotions." The official replied calmly.

"I'm not. My emotions will be fine. After I change." Ruriko said.

"I guess she isn't holding it against them." Amber commented.

"Of course not. She understands that they are simply doing their job. Allowing your personal feelings to cloud your judgment on such matters is detrimental to their cooperation." Eula stated.

While changing her clothes in the corner of the room, Ruriko chastised Hongo for staying too far away from her. Hongo claims that she requires privacy, but Ruriko responds that he must remain close to her at all times, except when she changes or sleeps.

"It's okay. You're safe and secure." Hongo reassured. Ruriko smiled, as this was the first time someone said these words to her.

"Aww, that is so cute!" Ruby squealed.

"She is finally starting to open up to him." Amber delightedly said.

"Trust is absolutely necessary in teamwork." Diluc stated.