Now Showing: Shin Kamen Rider (Part 1)

(If you would like to jump straight to the movie-reaction section, feel free to do so. Chapter three will begin with an incredibly lengthy introduction to each character and their respective worlds)

------------------------------------­------------------------------------

*Click*

The manager is now standing in front of the big screen.

"Excuse me for a moment, but before we begin watching, perhaps I should introduce each group so that we can get to know each other."

"As you already know, I sent the invitation across space-time, so everyone here is from another world. Different worlds have different logics, so you might be surprised at first. Allow me to present the first group."

The manager motions his hand to where Team RWBY is sitting, and the spotlight shines on them. The screen then shows a short clip of Team RWBY fighting against Grimm creatures.

"They are Team RWBY: Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long

"They are Team RWBY: Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long. They are Huntresses-in-training who fight against the dark creature, Grimm, to save innocents."

"Oh, umm, hi everyone!" Ruby waves sheepishly.

"Greeting, I'm Weiss Schnee, the heir of Schnee Company." Weiss bows politely.

"Hi there, this hot chick's Yang." Yang confidently said.

"Hello everyone, my name is Blake." Blake said.

"Wow! That's seriously cool. Do you guys fight those things every day?" Yuji's eyes sparked with interest.

"Yes, it's a Huntress's mission to fight against Grimm. We are still in training, but we want to be Huntresses so we can protect everyone!" Ruby said it confidently in her voice.

"That's so amazing! You guys are heroes for fighting to protect the innocent like that!" Yuji complimented.

"O-Oh, thank you! We are just novices, but we will do our best." Ruby blushes at Yuji's comment.

Seeing this, Yang snuck an elbow at Ruby with a grin on her face, while Gojo whistled at Yuji, leaving both of them embarrassed.

"I swear, those two are so adorable, I am going to die of diabetes just looking at them." Nobara smirked.

"May I ask what kind of weapons you are using there? They are unlike anything I have ever seen." Megumi asks the girls. At first glance, these girls appear to be wielding standard weapons such as scythe, knuckle, rapier, and katana, but upon closer inspection, Megumi notices that these weapons can fire shells and change shapes, which is unlike any of the Cursed Tools he has seen before.

"Oh, you want to know more about us, handsome?" Then I got your back." Yang stated.

"You see, my dearest sister here uses the Crescent Rose Scythe that can transform into a sniper rifle, and she can harness the recoil to increase her mobility or propel through the air. Next, the Ice Queen's favourite weapon is the Myrtenaster Rapier, which can fire various types of Dust to enhance her attacks. Third, Blaky's Gambol Shroud can transform into either a sword or auto-pistol, and she can use the ribbon to swing around like a grappling hook. Finally, me; I have my Ember Celica gauntlets, which allow me to punch my enemies to death or blow them up with shells." Yang explains as she shows everyone her and her teammate's weapons.