Chapter 146: Leaving The Fairy Clan!

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, your Highness, I very much appreciate it; if you ever so wish, just give me the command I'll gladly give you a massage." Said Marley with a happy smile while slightly bowing.

Nodding at Marley's words, I took the time to appreciate the view out the window of the night sky after having just participated in a spar, followed by a magnificent massage before I decided it was about time to get appropriately dressed as I was still only wearing pants.

"If there is nothing else, your Highness, I'll be taking my leave." Said Marley with a slight bow as she headed toward the exit, though before she could, Elif stopped her.

Glancing at Marley, I noticed she was still wearing revealing clothes, and when I saw that, I smirked as I decided to get a little revenge on her for attempting to seduce me.

"Before you go, Marley, let me show you how to seduce someone properly." Declared Elif with a smirk as he reached and grabbed Marley's hand before suddenly yanking her close to him, causing her to slam gently into his body.

While mine and Marley's right hand were clasped together at the side, I used my left arm to hook her waist as I brought her even closer to my body, causing her breasts, which were nearly completely visible, to squish up against my chest as I looked directly in her eyes.

"You see, Marley, this is how you properly seduce someone." Remarked Elif with a light smile while staring at Marley's blushed face.

"I-I don't know about that, y-your Highness; I d-don't feel seduced right now." Replied Marley with a slight smirk and a heavily blushed face while staring directly into Elif's purple eyes that sent a shiver through her body.

"Ho, it seems with constantly being in my presence, you've acquired some kind of resistance against my heavenly charms; it looks like I'll need to step my game up." Stated Elif with a slight smile as he let go of Marley's right hand and used it to tilt her chin slightly while eyeing her full pink lips, causing Marley's heart to start beating erratically, though unfortunately for her, her dream would stay a dream.

"I would kiss you right now, Marley; however, I'm saving my first kiss for a very special, one-of-a-kind woman. So until then, you'll have to settle for this." Added Elif with a smirk while seductively licking his lips.

When I finished speaking, I saw disappointment and jealousy appear in her eyes, though they didn't stay for long as I reached down and gently kissed her cheek before slowly retracting my face, only to notice her utterly shocked expression and unfocused eyes, which caused me to chuckle slightly; however, after realizing she hadn't moved in over a minute, I got somewhat concerned.

"Marley, you okay?" Questioned Elif as he released Marley, only for her to nearly collapse on the ground if he didn't catch her in time.

'My goodness, did she really faint from a mere kiss on the cheek? Well, I suppose I can't blame her; it was from me, after all.' Thought Elif with a narcissistic smirk while holding the unconscious Marley.

Not exactly knowing what to do with Marley's unconscious body, I summoned Illumia via divine sense, and when she arrived, I handed her Marley's body, though while doing so, she constantly gave me weird looks.

"Hmph, for your information, she started it first; I was merely getting my revenge." Said Elif with a frown as he folded his arms and eyed Illumia, who was carrying Marley's body.

"I believe you, your Highness." Replied Illumia dryly, though it was apparent to Elif she didn't believe him.

"Tch, whatever, just take Marley to her residence." Ordered Elif in an annoyed tone as he ignored Illumia and closed the door.

'Haa, maybe I shouldn't have kissed her on the cheek?' Pondered Elif while heading toward the bath. Not knowing that because of his actions, he had made a certain Princess extremely angry.
___
___

"Is everything prepared, Illumia, Mandy? I don't wish to return to the Fairy Clan halfway through our journey because we forget something." Questioned Elif as he stood by his carriage while patting Zulo and Zala.

"I've double-checked everything, your Highness; we are all set and ready to leave on your command." Replied Mandy formally with a bow while keeping a distance from Elif, something he noticed but didn't bother pointing out.

"Yes, everything is good to go, your Highness." Stated Illumia with a slight bow while standing beside the entrance to the carriage.

Nodding, I gave Zulo and Zala one last final pat before I approached everyone in the distance who had arrived to say their farewells.

"So, how are your injuries?" Asked Elif, directing his question toward Eyvor, Birger, Shelia, Echo, and Goliath, who were standing alongside the small gathering of people.

"I'm mostly fine; I was pretty much defeated in one attack, after all." Said Eyvor as she intensely eyed Elif while sighing.

"Other than my lance being greatly damaged and my broken armor, I'm fine just a few minor injuries." Replied Shelia while also eyeing Elif, though with much less intensity than Eyvor.

"Hahaha, I'm doing great; those minor injuries couldn't keep this Titan down!" Stated Goliath with a hearty laugh.

"Me and Echo probably got the worst of it; we survived the longest, not to mention we were forced to experience your 'incomplete' technique." Said Birger while emphasizing the word incomplete as he pointed at himself and Echo, the only two still wearing bandages.

"Yeah, getting bombarded with those sword waves didn't exactly feel pleasant; I had thought my limbs were going to get cut-off several times." Remarked Echo with an awkward smile while looking at her body.

Hearing their replies, I merely chuckled in amusement while shaking my head.

"Well, it's not like I was free of harm; my body was slightly sore." Said Elif, his words causing the four of them to stare blankly at him while Goliath laughed.

"Anyways, I had quite an enjoyable time; I might actually do this for my coming-of-age birthday. I'm sure that will quite the event." Added Elif with a slight smile while summoning three crystal balls from his dimension ring before tossing them to Goliath, Shelia, and Echo.

"You three should be grateful; not many people will get the opportunity to befriend someone such as myself." Said Elif narcissistically while smirking as he flicked his hair.

"Haa, don't mind him; that's just his narcissistic personality showing." Said Eyvor while shaking her head and sighing.

"You'll eventually get used to it." Added Birger with a smirk.

___

Created a discord server, so if anyone wishes to join, [https://discord.gg/TGc9yymDJP]

___
___

Elven Legacy (Chapter 235: Elif's Plan) || Hero of Harmony (Chapter 117: Time Flies) || One Piece: Chaos Kong (Chapter 198: Freyja's Resolve)|| Marvel's Black Steel (Chapter 142: Superhero Name!) at [patreon.com/Ozonelayer691]