Introduction and Little bit about me

Throughout all stages of life, a person has experienced some sort of ordeal to make them into the person they are today. Whether it be good or bad, whatever the experience the person is still shaped into who they are.

These issues may or may not be things for friends or family to know. Say it was for someone to know the person could of got help or they could've gotten advice. But it's those who keep their feelings concealed that feel the worst. Either way though, it's coping with these feelings or this "ordeal" which is one of the biggest struggles when it comes to a persons wellbeing.

For me, it took me 7 years to recognise what was a healthy coping mechanism and what was not. I resorted to drugs(Ketamine and Cocaine) and alcohol(Vodka) to deal with very traumatic aspects of my life. Being hospitalised made reality hit me like a SHIT ton of bricks(ignore my French).

So to deal with the withdrawals and the poor mental health that came after my addiction, i channeled all my anger, frustration, sadness, anxiety you name it into creative writing and poetry.

I am still struggling with all these emotions and feelings which is why this is going to be an ongoing book until I feel genuinely ready to stop.

I hope my readers whether my fan base be small or large won't have to struggle with addiction, rape, abuse or any other sort of battle that toys with a persons mental state.

Everything I say will always be honest and true because this is reality. Drugs and alcoholism is our reality. Toxic relationships are our reality. Domestic relationships with family members is our reality. This toxic generation IS OUR REALITY

My dms are always open to those who need to talk and my socials will be dropped down below:

Instagram:
@tillsxauthor

Remember guys LOVE YOURSELF