《1》

This is the second time I have worked with the mafia, and something tells me I'm not going to like it at all given my past experience.

Why did I accept this again? Oh yeah, because of the money.

I love money. I live for the money.

And when you are hired by a mafia member, you are being well paid.

I'm flying to New York to meet Lonzo Bianchi, the one who hired me to protect his younger son, Kai Bianchi.

He contacted my agency and required the most skilled person to come to New York immediately because it's an emergency.

I wouldn't have accepted if he hadn't tripled the amount he was going to pay me.

He gave me the address of his mansion and told me to meet him there to discuss.

He even had a driver pick me up from the airport in a limousine. I'm not going to lie. I did drink just a little bit of champagne. I couldn't stop myself.

The driver stopped in front of a huge mansion as the gates opened up, letting us in.

It's so beautiful!

We stopped in front of the entrance, and the driver opened up the door for me and took out my luggage.

I don't have that many clothes since at work I usually wear a women's suit and in my free time,which I rarely have I just wear black outfits.

A man that was around his 50s opened the front door and greeted me. "Mila Petrov." He said codly.

"Sir." I said as codly.

"Come with me into my office." And with that, he turned around on his heel. I quickly followed him into his office, and I closed the door.

"You are going into a rescuing mission today." He said, which surprised me, but I didn't let it show. I just got here.

"I'm supposed to be guarding someone not to -"

"You are going to rescue the person you are supposed to guard. My son. He was kidnapped three days ago."

"Sorry to ask this -"

"I didn't hire you to ask questions. I hired you to follow my orders." This guy is so fucking annoying! What I wanted to ask was if his son was kidnapped, why didn't he have any of his other men rescue him.

"Yes sir," I say with a strained voice.

"Romeo will give you weapons and then will drive you to where Kai is being kept. He will leave shortly after, so it's your problem how you will get my son back." Is he crazy? He surely is.

I got suck it up though, it's so much money in the game. Just thinking of them makes my mood go up.

Right after Lonzo informed me, a man entered the room. He had tattoos all over his neck and was massive.

"Romeo, take her to the arsenal." So he is Romeo.

"Come with me." He says, looking down at me, a hint of amusement on his face.

I'm going to punch that amusement out of his face.

When we get to the arsenal, it feels like I am in heaven. There's so many weapons!

Romeo must've noticed the spark in my eyes as I looked around, so he said, "Choose quicky we don't have all day." I rolled my eyes even though my back was facing him.

I got two purple silenced guns and five knives.

I strapped them all to my body. The guns to my legs and the knives hidden in my clothes.

"Done." I said, walking past him.

He catches up with me and twists me around by my elbow. I take out a knife and point it at his throat. "Touch me again, and this goes through your neck." I say.

He smirks. "I like you, I think we will be good friends." I clench my jaw.

"I think not." I say through gritted teeth. "Didn't you say we don't have all day? Let's go, I want to get this over with."I say.

"Whatever you say, princess." Breath in, breath out, Mila. Don't let him get on your nerves, you have a job to do.

We get to a motorcycle, and he hands me the helmet. I put him on and got behind him.

The engine roars to life, and he speeds off the road.

I hold tightly into his waist, so tight it hurts him, and I can tell he feels uncomfortable.

Good.

After around 30 minutes, he pulls the motorcycle in the side of the road and we both get off.

"That mansion over there is where you have to go," he says, pointing with his head at the building "Goodluck princess."

I roll my eyes. "And if I don't make it?" I ask out of curiosity, even though I know I will succed.

He shrugs. "We will find a replacement, though I would like to keep you around." I furrow.

"Why?"

He smiles "Wouldn't you like to know?" He puts his helmet on and drives off.

That annoying prick.