We haven't spoken again since the day I moved away.

Man, that girl was bat shit crazy just like her father as I remembered.

I won't lie, but I do miss her craziness and I'll never forget that she was my first kiss— even though we were only kids at that time.

I jumped in fright when I heard something tumbling behind me. I used my hand wiping away the wetness of the rain from my face as I looked at the spot where I heard the noise.

There was nothing there, but I swear I heard footsteps running away.

I had the feeling that I wasn't alone and that someone was watching me.

Maybe I'm being paranoid and it's nothing.

I get paranoid easily.

I turned back around and continued my run, thinking back to the news I just received back at the cabin.

How is it even possible?

I made sure I was well strapped up.

I sighed as I turned back to the way of the cabin, not wanting to go any further because I'm feeling drained at this moment.

Just as I opened the door, a towel was stretched out to me and I took it while cleaning off my face. I dried out my locs with it and my head properly as I stepped inside.

"Thanks."

She nods, "Are you feeling better now?"

Feeling better? More like feeling worse.

I nod regardless, "I guess."

"We have to talk about this Blaze."

I groan, clenching the towel in my hands, "I know Gina! Just lemme breeze off first for fucks sake." I said softly before going into the bathroom and taking a shower.

After I finished showering, I pulled on a hoodie with a long night pants, before going back to where she was sitting.

Gina, my fiancée.

Or is it ex fiancée?

I don't fucking know at this point.

Gina was my first and only girlfriend for the past five years. We had our ups and downs, but we clicked nonetheless.

Three years later, I proposed to her and she accepted it.

Now I feel like all this was just a fucking mistake and I was just lying to myself all along.

Imagine being engaged to someone you claim to love, but think about someone else the entire time you're with them.

I'm fucked up.

No matter how much I pretend like she didn't mean shit to me. That's just a big lie, one big fat lie.

I think about her all the time, even when I'm trying to get a fucking nut with my fiancée.

She's all I think about, that crazy girl.

𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙚 | (𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 #2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara