I lean in and kiss her cheeks. Both softly. Then moving towards her eyes and then nose. “ I'm sorry you can dress our kids as you wish “ She smiled shyly.

But her facial expressions quickly and her eyes widened. “ Water... “ I frown. What are you saying Mi Amor? “ She dug her nails in my chest . “ My water broke, idiot. It's the time!!!! “

My eyes widened . “ Oh fuck what should I do now “

•°•°•°•

“ Mi Amor it's going to be okay! “ I said holding her hand she shot me a glare. “ It's painful and you are saying it's going to be okay. COME YOU GIVE THE BIRTH “ Ops I gulp and let her dig her nails in my hands. She screamed and my eyes widened. “ DOCTOR WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING “ I yell tears nearly making their way down.

“ Ahad please Ahhh! “ She screamed as I held her tight. “ I'm with you I'm with you “ I said kissing her hands. Trying my best to smile.

“Look at Mi Amor. You are the strongest woman in my eyes. We can do it. And you know I love you “ she took a deep breath and nodded.

I'm going to cry.

1..2…3

Suddenly my ears were blessed with soft cries of a beautiful angel. I could not see properly because of tears but I knew. She was a girl.

My heart was beating fast so fast but I was warm too. I look back at Mi Amor who had the same expressions as me. But her eyes were half open.

But an hour later the doctor came out where all the family members were sitting. They were holding the Angel to themselves. I stood up and her small fingers came into my view and then her eyes and then her face.

I hold her softly and very safely near to my chest as if she is holding my world just like her mother.

Her face was just like Mi Amor from her nose to her eyes. They were shining. But she had the colour of my eyes. Otherwise she was just the copy of her mother. Tears were continuously falling down my eyes. She is so beautiful and so fragile.

Her small hand wrapped around my big finger and a chuckle escaped my mouth. All the family members were gathering around me .

“ Mashallah she is just like an angel “ Maa said wiping her tears. Ishaan was looking at her with wide shining eyes. And a smile.

“ Don't you dare scare my daughter “ I said to him between my tears. He shook his head.

“ If anything I just want to protect her till she is all grown up then I will teach her how to break legs “ He said softly touching her cheeks.

I entered the room and saw Mi Amor looking out of the window with a smile. She quickly looked in our way when she heard the sound. Her mouth parted and tears were in her eyes.

I walk towards her with our baby in my arms.

“ Oh Ahad she is so beautiful Mashallah “ she held the baby in her arms. And I secretly took a picture.

I then walked over to her and sat beside her kissing her head. “ Thank you Mi Amor , Thank you so much for this gift. I can never pay back but I promise to love you both to the end. “

She looked up at me with a smile. “ And thank you Ahad. She is our daughter. She is our reflection “ She put her head against my chest.

“ Okay now let her hear the Azaan '' I took the angel from her arms and then I said the Azan.

She smiled at me and I could see it .

Maa Put a hand on my shoulder with a smile.

“ So what name are we giving our granddaughter? “ I looked at Ayesha as she smiled, telling me that she trusts me . I looked down and then I said. “ Ayzal “ Everything smiled because it was a beautiful name.