Chapter 24

BEFORE STARTING : please vote, comment, and follow

50+ comments and please do comment because I write for you guys so can't you guys please comment. Next part will come only when you will complete the task. Thanks

_______________________________________

" Are you sure you are not 29 years old Mr Ahad? " Ayesha asked, looking around the amusement park with her big eyes. I smiled towards her while she was not looking at me. Sometimes stealing glances and smiling towards her in secret makes me so happy.

" No for you I am still a teenager falling for his crush for the first time " I said as she smiled brightly and slightly hit my arm. I forward my hand, smiling towards her. She quickly took my hand. Ready to enjoy the day.

She was looking so beautiful in the Hijab . This is a respectful dressing. We entered the amusement park. Kids were running around and playing . She turned to me with her happy glowing face. But there was a playful Smirk too on her face too. I frown trying to understand what is running around her mind.

" I have an idea... Let's play a game " She said and I know something is certainly going around her mind.

" What game? " I asked as she smiled widely and explained.

" We will ride all their rides and whoever will get sick or be tried first will have to do one thing the other will say. "

First of all, I really don't like these rides. This makes me sick. But then if I win she will have to do one thing I will say. And that could be anything. I can give it a try. I am hundred percent sure I will win because she is so small and fragile. While I can easily win.

I smirk

" Okay then let's play this game " I said as we both joined our hands. She smirked as if she trapped me in a big loss.

" Be ready to lose dear husband " She winked and walked ahead of me gracefully. While my heart was jumping at her new version. I followed her like a good husband. While she was leading the way. I was possessed by her.

First we start with the damn rollercoaster. I looked at the height with my open mouth while she was smiling. I gulped and nervously smiled towards her.

" Are.. Are we going to ride this one " I asked looking at her and then at the rollercoaster she innocently nodded while I just smiled.

Great then . Get ready idiot Ahad Malik.

" Can we start now, dear husband? " She asked as I nodded. Meanwhile, I was cursing at myself in my mind. We sat on the seats as I quickly attached the seatbelt. My breath was heavy while she was confident . She tried to control her laugh.

" Are you sure you are not scared? '' She asked, raising her eyebrow. I shook my head quickly. No, I am not scared. I am a tough guy. This a child play- "