Chapter 16

The sunlight hit my face through the window, I groan as I felt the weight on my chest and waist

The sunlight hit my face through the window, I groan as I felt the weight on my chest and waist. I opened my eyes as my eyes fell on the man, who is pouting while sleeping. His head was still on my chest and his arms wrapped around me. My heart skipped a beat as I remembered how he came last night. I look at him admiring every single part of him.

His hairs were falling over his head. A smile appeard on my lips . He is not looking like the man who always contain a cold tight face, rather he is looking like a baby who is sleepy so peacefully.

I have always read books in which male lead look at the female lead like this in the morning and here I am switching the roles and looking at him like he is the only thing I can see. Whatever fate tied us together, I know one thing that if I don't belong here with him that I don't belong anywhere.

I push back his hairs with my fingers but soon my eyes widened as I saw him looking at me. He was awake. How much time I have been in my Dreamland. His eyes were looking in mine, he still didn't left me. His eyes travel to my lips. He gulp like always.. He lean in as my heart start to beat faster than ever . I can feel his hot breathes on my lips but when I thought he is going to kiss me. He tilt his head and whisper in my ears.

“ Don't look at me like this Mi Amor, or else it will be so dangerous for both of us “

My body shiver at his husky voice and his words. I blink my eyes and was about to say something when I heard some voices from the stairs.

Someone is coming here.

Oh shit

Ammi knocked on the door “ Ayesha beta open the door, I need my medicines “ My eyes widened as I sat up on the bed, Ahad also sat up.. He was also Panicked but he was not showing.

“ Hide Ahad hide “ I pushed him off the bed. He look at me folding his arms over his chest.

“ Why would I hide. I can meet them and— “

I rolled my eyes and pushed him inside the closet.

“ Don't you dare make any sound “ I said and close the door before he could say anything.

I fixed my hairs and opened the door, letting ammi in. And Baba enter too. Great.

“ Here Ammi your medicine “ I have her the medicine with a forced smile. She took the medicine. “ Why did you too long to open the door Ayesha? “ Ammi asked looking at me as Baba sat on my bed.

“ I was sleeping Ammi, and Baba why don't you guys go and wait for me in the dining room I'll be there “

Baba shook his head, tapping on the space beside him. “ Come here, beta I need to talk to you about something “ I gulp and sat beside him, my eyes were stuck to the closet.

Kill me now!

“ Actually Ayesha beta , you know how our company is doing since past few years. We are going in a great loss and— “