Chapter 368 - 369

Start from the beginning

Almost everyone was frightened, but none of them could get the Blood Ice Divine Lotus.

As a result, many people's eyes fell on Mo Junye. However, because this was an unknown environment and it was unknown whether there would be danger, no one took action immediately.

In addition, Mo Junye's strength also made them very fearful.

Mo Junye's eyes were fixed on the portrait. After looking at the person depicted on the scroll, he couldn't help but shrink suddenly and felt a strange feeling. It suddenly came to mind.

The young man on the scroll is wearing a black robe, holding a jade flute in his hand, and a green silk shawl flowing down, untied or tied. His facial features are as delicate and beautiful as a dream, and there is a sense of enchanting temptation, which is enough. It makes people lose consciousness at the sight, and there is a cold and outstanding aura in the body, and the peerless elegance and the beautiful face that seems like it should not exist in the world seem to invade people's hearts, and even their breathing can't help but freeze.

She is truly as beautiful as a flower in the clouds, and yet she cannot feel the slightest trace of blasphemy.

The people in the portraits are very beautiful, and they are so beautiful that they are unreal, giving people a sense of illusion.

If a real person stood here, I don't know how thrilling it would be.

The background is a mixture of purple and blue, and the shape looks very much like a flame.

Among the crowd, I don't know who first exclaimed, "So beautiful.

" It's so beautiful. The beauty in this portrait is truly the most beautiful woman in Xuantian Realm. I feel like I'm about to fall in love with the person in the painting...

But this Who is the person in the portrait?"

It seems that such a peerless beauty has never been heard of in Xuantian Realm... Mo Junye's eyes were still staring at the portrait, and his steps could not help but move.

But Mo Junye Jun Ye had just taken two steps when someone came up to him. Han Yuchen looked at Mo Junye and said, "Mr. Mo, can you tell there is something weird here?" Hearing Han Yuchen's voice, Mo Junye smiled slightly

. He lowered his eyes and said calmly, "The place we are standing now is a god-level trapped formation. Only by cracking the formation can we leave here. Someone should have touched the blood evil formation just now. Eye, that's why the formation teleported us here.

Helian Jingtian, who had just walked over, Yihao heard Mo Junye's words, his eyebrows sank and he said, "So, we can't leave

Mo Junye now." He raised his eyes and glanced at Helian Jingtian, but he was not surprised and said with a calm expression, "According to common sense, it should be impossible to leave.

At this time, another woman came over. Her appearance was extremely beautiful, especially her fox-like eyes, which were very attractive. This person was Lou, who was known as the most beautiful woman in Xuantian Realm. Yanran is the most proud disciple of the current master of Fuyun Sect. She is forty years old and her cultivation is at the ninth level of Emperor Xuan Realm. It shows how outstanding her cultivation is. Young Palace Master, I wonder if you can think of a way to leave?" "Lou Yanran smiled at Helian Jingtian, and every move seemed to have a charm, which made many men's hearts surge with excitement. "

Who are you?" Helian Jingyao glanced at Lou Yanran coldly.

Han Yuchen narrowed his eyes, raised his lips and said, "Lou Yanran, a close disciple of the master of Fuyun Sect, is also recognized as the most beautiful woman in Xuantian Realm. Hearing Han