Chapter 304 - 305

Chapter 304: Different Spaces

The sky was slightly bright, and it had been ten days since Mo Junye came to the Land of Jueshen. However, there was still not much progress regarding the news about the Wanku Sacred Vine.

After parting ways with Mo Yaqing, Mo Junye immediately captured a demon and used the soul-controlling song on it. Fortunately, the soul-controlling song was also effective against the demon clan, but the soul power required was higher than usual. Much stronger, otherwise it would be impossible to completely control the demons with two bloodlines.

Most of the beasts in the Land of the Gods are ordinary beasts, but there are still a few monster beasts, although their levels are not high.

Mo Junye finally encountered a flying monster. After subduing it, he used the soul-controlling song to control it, and then made it unable to reach the land of absolute gods for so many days. Mo Junye had no idea about the south where he was now. We also have a preliminary understanding of the distribution of regional forces. This southern region is divided into three major forces, and they are ruled by the most powerful lords. The overall strength of the Demon Clan ranks in the middle among the three major forces.

But even so, wars rarely break out between the three major forces, because the three major forces have an agreement. As long as the people of the three races do not cross the line, they will be in peace. No matter what the other party does, they will not care.

In addition to the demon clan, the other two forces are the orcs and the zombies.

The appearance of the orcs is that the upper body is human-like, while the lower body is animal-like, like a semi-transformed monster.

The zombies' bodies are extremely hard, have sharp nails, their eyes are blood red, and their attack power is very strong. Even if they are injured, they will not feel pain. They only eat raw living things, especially like to eat humans, and their whole body The top and bottom are highly poisonous. Even if you are just scratched by a person of this race, you will be poisoned and become the same race as them.

This is the most terrifying method used by the zombies.

Mo Junye sat on the back of the flying monster and released his soul power at the same time. After these days of practice, his soul power has also increased significantly, and it won't take long before he can break through to the fourth level.

With the flying monster to travel around, Mo Junye felt a lot more relaxed, and flying was much faster than walking on two legs.

At this moment, Mo Junye still missed his teleportation ability very much.

However, Mo Junye was still very unhappy about the land of absolute gods. He could vaguely feel that there was no law of heaven in this land of absolute gods, but it seemed to be suppressed by a powerful law, which led to The monks who entered the Land of the Absolute God were unable to use any elemental power.

It's just that Mo Junye doesn't know much about the power of laws, because he doesn't know it yet, so he can't be completely sure, but it doesn't stop him from hating this place.

There are still many human monks in the land of Jueshen, but Mo Junye has not met those people yet.

However, Mo Junye also learned from the mouths of those demons that humans here can only be enslaved or become food. Good-looking people have some privileges. For example, when meeting the demons, if they voluntarily join the demons, If you form a contract with a demon, you don't have to become a tool to vent your desires.

This was the case for Mo Yaqing before, but she later met Mo Junye, so she was able to escape.

The bond between the demons is equivalent to the union between human monks and Taoists.