Chapter 266 - 267

Chapter 266: The sound of the strings

Seeing Mo Junye suddenly stop, Xue Qingyan couldn't help but ask, "Junye, what's wrong?"

"The Mingling Grass is one of the spiritual grasses required for the Nine-turn Nirvana Creation Pill." Mo Junye explained.

"Then you want to go up and play the music?" Xue Qingyan blinked and said.

Mo Junye smiled indifferently and said nonchalantly, "It doesn't matter if you play a piece of music."

The two of them walked towards the high platform, but before Mo Junye came on the stage, there was a figure not far from them. The girl in a pink dress was embraced by the stars like a moon, and then flew up to the high platform.

"This guzheng of yours should be a mysterious weapon. "The girl in pink clothes said, her expression showing arrogance.

"Miss Tang, what you said is true. This guzheng is indeed a mysterious instrument, and it is also a top-grade holy instrument. It is called the seven-color Liuyin Qin." "The middle-aged man explained with a smile, "It's just that everyone who wants to play the seven-color Liuyin will be attacked by the power of the Seven-color Liuyin." So

after the Bai family got the Seven-color Liuyin, Except for the ancestor of their Bai family, almost no one could touch the seven-color Liuyin Qin.

And the middle-aged man's words also caused a big wave among the onlookers. Although Saint-level mysterious weapons are not uncommon, they are also Definitely not many. After all, there are only a few Saint-level weapon refiners, and it is very difficult to refine a Saint-level mysterious weapon, let alone a top-quality Saint-level mysterious weapon.

In the Upper Heaven Realm , There are only a few top-grade holy-level mysterious weapons that I know of, and they all already have owners.

Tang Tianqin is still a direct descendant of the Tang family, a well-known weapon-refining family. She has a beautiful appearance and very good cultivation talent, but she is not very old. At the age of seventeen, her cultivation had already reached the ninth level of the Earth Profound Realm. She looked at the seven-colored liuyinqin placed on the table, her eyes flashed with the determination to win, she raised her chin and said to the middle-aged man, "I Can you give it a try, Miss?" "

Of course it is, but what if Miss Tang is injured by the colorful musical instrument?" The middle-aged man looked at Tang Tianqin and asked. Tang Tianqin's identity is a bit special after all. ,

is also highly valued in the Tang family.

And the Bai family and the Tang family have no interest in each other, so over the years, there has been peace between the two families. The

middle-aged man does not want to have anything to do with Tang Tianqin because of Tang Tianqin's matter. If something unpleasant happens to the family, he is just afraid that if Tang Tianqin and others are injured by the colorful liuyinqin, the Tang family will come to ask for the blame.

Although the Bai family is not afraid of the Tang family, they just want less trouble or less trouble. Better.

After all, the Bai family is not easy to bully.

So before Tang Tianqin takes action, it is best to make it clear.

"Nonsense, this lady is from a family of weapon refining, how could she be harmed by a mysterious weapon?" Injured? "Tang Tianqin looked unconcerned and even said impatiently, "Even if I am injured by the seven-colored liuyin, I won't blame you. Is that okay?" "

Then Miss Tang, please do as you please." There was still a smile on the middle-aged man's face, and then he stepped aside. "

This seven-color melody piano must belong to me in the end." Tang Tianqin snorted coldly, Then he walked to the Colorful Liuyinqin, his eyes flickered slightly. The holy-level mysterious weapon had come to life, and the Tang family had a set of mental methods that could appease the spirit of the weapon. In