Chapter 234 - 235

Chapter 234: Indirect Causation

The distant and deep sound of the flute rang out, echoing in the mountains and forests. Several people from the Devil League burst out laughing when they saw Mo Junye taking out the jade flute and playing it, thinking that Mo Junye had something wrong with his brain.

Not only them, Feng Hua'an, Lan Yueshuang and another man and woman from the Alchemist Guild also found this very strange.

However, it didn't take long for them to notice something strange. The expressions of the people from the Devil Alliance who were originally mocking Mo Junye suddenly became dull, their voices stopped, and their eyes were empty.

Lan Yueshuang, who was originally caught by Wang Wei and wanted to humiliate her, quickly took the opportunity to leave. Feng Hua'an, who was being suppressed, also got up in a hurry and ran to Lan Yueshuang's side, feeling terrified in her heart.

Another man and a woman also quickly broke away from the shackles of the devil alliance.

The soul-controlling song had taken effect. Mo Junye put the purple jade flute back into the space, and then under everyone's surprised eyes, he began to ask the people of the Devil Alliance about the boy in white they just mentioned.

After hearing their description of the young man in white, Mo Junye immediately breathed a sigh of relief, because the young man in white they were talking about was not his Qingyan.

It seemed like he had a false alarm.

Mo Junye didn't have a good impression of the people from the Devil Alliance, and those few were not good people either, so after questioning them, he killed them all.

The four people who came back to their senses quickly stepped forward and cupped their hands to Mo Junye and said, "Thank you,

Master, for saving me." "I have no intention of saving you, and you don't need to remember this." Mo Junye said with a calm expression. No, we were indeed saved because of the young master, and the people of the Alchemist Guild have never been ungrateful." Feng Huaan said with a serious face. The most important thing is that because of the appearance of Mo Junye, his Shuang'er did not need to Being humiliated by those beasts made him feel more grateful than saving his life.

"Alchemist Guild?" Feng Yueying raised her eyebrows and asked, "I heard that the Alchemist Guild was also occupied by people from the Devil Alliance. Is there an Alchemist Guild not only in the Lower Heaven Territory, but also in the Middle Heaven Territory and even the Upper Heaven Territory? There are also some.

Lan Yueshuang lowered her eyes, her eyes full of pain, and slowly opened her lips and said, "My grandfather is the president of the Alchemy Master Guild. Half a month ago, a strong man from the Divine Profound Realm came to the Devil Alliance, but He was poisoned, so we, the people from the Alchemist Guild, found ways to remove the poison for him. Naturally, the people from the Alchemist Guild were unwilling to do things for the people from the Devil Alliance, so they started killing the people from our Alchemist Guild. Later, Grandpa didn’t want the Alchemist Guild to be destroyed, so he had no choice but to agree to the Devil Alliance’s request.”

Mo Junye’s expression moved slightly as he listened to Lan Yueshuang’s words. He couldn’t help but want to continue listening, so he didn’t immediately Go away.

Speaking of which, the people from the Alchemist Guild had this kind of experience, which had something to do with him.

Because the poison on the old immortal was caused by him.

But the people from the Alchemist Guild in front of Mo Junye were I don’t have any guilty conscience, I just feel that they are... quite unlucky.

With the current ambition of the Devil Alliance, I am afraid that the Alchemist Guild will be targeted sooner or later, but this matter has been brought forward because of the poisoning of the old immortal. .So